Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The abuse of Murray when he was injured was disgusting

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Is this the same guy that made a v sign to us?

Yes it is.

First I have heard of that. I always thought he has handled himself well since the transfer. We were all disappointed when he left but to my knowledge he has said or done nothing derogatory to the club or us as fans.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Those of you who abused him should be ashamed of yourselves. Cretins! The guy was clearly in pain and all you can do is shout insults at him.

He's a footballer doing his job. He's injured, You abuse him. Idiots.

Made me embarrassed to be an Albion fan.

Bollocks to you!

He's a nice bloke.

I'm just delighted for him that he signed a new contract last week, so even if his career is compromised with this injury, we can rest in comfort of the fact they will be paying alot of wages on a player who aint playing

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Pleased he won't be playing on Monday. Not particularly bothered about his injury. As soon as he went down it was clear he wouldn't be playing again anytime soon and that was the reaction from most people that were in my vicinity.

Don't wish the guy any long term harm but at least it gives us an even better opportunity to progress to the final.

Get well soon but not this week eh ;)

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
First I have heard of that. I always thought he has handled himself well since the transfer. We were all disappointed when he left but to my knowledge he has said or done nothing derogatory to the club or us as fans.

No he did when he played for us away to brentford.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He's a nice bloke.

I'm just delighted for him that he signed a new contract last week, so even if his career is compromised with this injury, we can rest in comfort of the fact they will be paying alot of wages on a player who aint playing

It will be covered by insurance.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Who cares to be honest. This is football not tiddlywinks : shit happens. He's just signed a £3m contract I'm sure he won't be losing any sleep.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
I was pissed and had literally no idea he was badly injured. It looked like nothing to me, hence the chant. Sure many others thought it was nothing.

yeh... i thought he dived even though nobody was that close to him

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Those of you who abused him should be ashamed of yourselves. Cretins! The guy was clearly in pain and all you can do is shout insults at him.

Its a rivalry, ffs. What do you want the fans to give him a pink googling rose.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

oooo,.... diddums,....

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Do **** off and when you get there **** off some more.........

i do believe this is what you're looking for:
image.jpg

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Pleased he won't be playing on Monday. Not particularly bothered about his injury. As soon as he went down it was clear he wouldn't be playing again anytime soon and that was the reaction from most people that were in my vicinity.

Don't wish the guy any long term harm but at least it gives us an even better opportunity to progress to the final.

Get well soon but not this week eh ;)

This, with bells on. Their main penalty taker too...

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Murray has alway showed the upmost respect after scoring against Brighton
I'm sure here will remember this when we play again in the future

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

No offence but I won't be taking directions using your moral compass.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here