Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Sincere condolences to all the family.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Words cannot express fully how I feel for you and your family Starry.

You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers at this time.

With sincere condolances and much love Ned.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I am so sorry, Sinead, to hear of this news. It must be the worst pain any mother can feel to lose their child after carrying them in the womb, giving birth, nursing them and watching them grow.
I hope Anastasia is at peace now and free from the suffering.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Moya
xx

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Yorkie said:
I am so sorry, Sinead, to hear of this news. It must be the worst pain any mother can feel to lose their child after carrying them in the womb, giving birth, nursing them and watching them grow.
I hope Anastasia is at peace now and free from the suffering.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Moya
xx

Moya, I totally echo your words. My deepest sympathy to Starry, her husband and the rest of her family.

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
How awful. Can't think of anything worse to go through. My deepest sympathies go out to the family.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
deepest sympathies for you and your family

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Gwylan said:
Just read it: so, so heartrending.

It's made me resolve to become a bone-marrow donor. I'm going to ask about it when I next give blood.

Very sad news, my sincere condolonces to Starry and family.

I've often thought about being a bone marrow donor when giving blood, some how I never got round to it. I certainly will now, perhaps the best thing NSC could do is get as many of us as possible to do the same to try and save another life somewhere.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
How awful, I'm very very saddened to hear this tragic news. The poor thing has been through so much and I'd hoped the battle would be won.

To love and to have lost is better than to never have loved at all...

All my love Starry to you especially and your family,
Justine, Zef and Arthur
xxx

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Just tried reading some of the journal. I only got a few entries into it and got completely choked up. Too sad for words.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Kent Seagull said:
Very sad news, my sincere condolonces to Starry and family.

I've often thought about being a bone marrow donor when giving blood, some how I never got round to it. I certainly will now, perhaps the best thing NSC could do is get as many of us as possible to do the same to try and save another life somewhere.

Just checked the bone marrow donations part of the National Blood Service website http://www.blood.co.uk/pages/marrow_info.html

It seems that I'm too old to donate bone marrow myself but any under 44 year olds that give blood or are prepared to can. It would be great to know that some good comes out of this tragedy and somewhere another kid gets a chance of life.

I've also just visited Anastasia's journal. I don't know Starry or her family at all, but reading the notes on there is incredibly sad and moving. Anastasia was so lucky to have such a loving family for her short life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here