Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Starry and anyone who was meeting her on Saturday

superwife

Aug 13, 2003
With Superphil
This is so terribly sad, I offer my sincerest condolences.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I don't have enough words to express my sorry about Anastasia. To outlive your child is every parent's fear. My warmest wishes and most sincere thoughts to you at this dreadful time.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
As a father of 2 young girls I simply cannot think of what you are going through or indeed express my sadness for you adequately.
As a small businessman I give 10% of any annual profits to charity and this year it will be yours. I promise.
May you always find happiness thinking of the great times you had together.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Sorry to hear that Starry. My thoughts are with you and yours.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I never knew you, Starry, or Anastasia, but having read the Journal, I feel very emotional, and my heart goes out to you at this tragic time. I wish you strength for the weeks and months ahead, and hope that NSC and Brighton fans can help in some small way. Please come back, and keep posting on here.

steve-c

:clap: thanks for the messages,
but why over 11,000 VIEWS and only 210 messages, starry means more to us than that, so come on do'nt just read the messages , put your own as well.

our prayer's are with you ,

fan's united.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Speech applauded by both sets of supporters at half-time, and a nice piece in the programme. It's not a lot, but it's the best we can do. Our thoughts are with you and your family mate.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
I cannot even get close to how you and your family feel. From the Journal etc I can say that this is one story and life that has made me appreciate more now what I have. RIP little one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here