Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Starry and anyone who was meeting her on Saturday

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
dave the gaffer said:
following on from BAG's comments, i have posted this on the Leeds rivals site .....hopefully something can come of it

"One of your own posts on our message board www.northstandchat.com. Her name is Starry and she is is Leeds through and through.

Please do visit the site and look at the thread entitled "Starry and anyone who was meeting her on Saturday". Starry lost her very young daughter last week and this puts football into perspective.

We are all discussing how to help the family at this time. She is Not a Brighton fan but has made many friends on our site.

If one of you can post this on the Leeds sites I would be most grateful as a fellow Yorkshireman.

We are discussing the organisation of the possibility of a game between Brighton and Leeds fans somewhere and also if you could mail me on wilcockdave@hotmail.com with anyone you know who runs a Leeds supporters team or something like that we can then look to get this off the ground, with funds raised going to Anastasia's charity ( Starry's daughter)

Best of luck on Saturday ( but obviously not too much...LOL) and hopefully something good can come out of this tragedy "
Might want to add this to the thread on Waccoe, get a bit more response.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Oh my god am so, so sorry to hear this. Have only had a couple of chats with you through here, but you have all my love and thoughts at this time. I for one will be having my own minutes silence for you on saturday. All my love and deepest regrets, Stuart

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
That is really bad news starry. I am really sorry for your loss and may I give you my condolances and my thoughts are with you at such a harrowing time. It really puts life into perspective.:angel:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Thoughts go to Starry and family. Terrible news - makes everything else on this board seem utterly trivial.

:down:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
1st of all can i send my love and thoughts to starry and her family. being a father myself i cannot imagine whats going through your head at the mo.
my deepest thoughts are with you.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
So very ,very sorry to hear this.
My thoughts are with you and your family at this aweful time.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
That is awful, condolences to Starry and the rest of her family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here