Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Starry and anyone who was meeting her on Saturday

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
BarrelofFun said:
Good plan BAG. Perhaps a football match between sets of fans? Leeds/Brighton???

That'd be a really good idea.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
just finished reading the journal , i'm so so sorry for your loss

:(

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
That is absoluely shocking news :(

Words really fail me. I'm so sorry for your loss. I shall be thinking of you on Saturday.

:angel:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
following on from BAG's comments, i have posted this on the Leeds rivals site .....hopefully something can come of it

"One of your own posts on our message board www.northstandchat.com. Her name is Starry and she is is Leeds through and through.

Please do visit the site and look at the thread entitled "Starry and anyone who was meeting her on Saturday". Starry lost her very young daughter last week and this puts football into perspective.

We are all discussing how to help the family at this time. She is Not a Brighton fan but has made many friends on our site.

If one of you can post this on the Leeds sites I would be most grateful as a fellow Yorkshireman.

We are discussing the organisation of the possibility of a game between Brighton and Leeds fans somewhere and also if you could mail me on wilcockdave@hotmail.com with anyone you know who runs a Leeds supporters team or something like that we can then look to get this off the ground, with funds raised going to Anastasia's charity ( Starry's daughter)

Best of luck on Saturday ( but obviously not too much...LOL) and hopefully something good can come out of this tragedy "

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
I've just read the Journal and I'm in tears sitting here at my desk ...

Starry I'm so sorry for your loss.

I hope you and your family can find the strength in the coming days, weeks and months to remember all the happy times you spent with your daughter ...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just read some of the journal, its one of the saddest stories I have ever read, I cant imaging how hard it has been for you and your family watching your bundle of joy go through the suffering she has had to.

RIP Anastasia Lily x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here