Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ssn hd

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
aaaahhhhh this new sky sports news is a nightmare for those people with old non hd televisions. I can only some of the info on the sides and on match days only one of the teams names can be seen on the score ticker- so it is impossible to work out what is going on in matches. A mass email of complaint is needed to sky.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
OK a couple more points:

for some reason they chop off a few pixels on the Left of the screen, meaning I miss the first letter of whatever teams are being reported on...RUBBISH! the right/top/bottom side of the screen are fine....all other channels are fine, altering the ratio is a PAIN IN THE ARSE and something I sould'nt need to do.

Secondly they obviously now only care for HD customers as the poxy vidiprinter is such a shit resolution it appears too small and blurry from a distance (my armchair!)

NOT IMPRESSED!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My TV has 1:1 pixel mapping which means a perfect screen image on SSN HD , however Russ has the shift problem on his TV because he has a regular Sky dodgybox and watches ch 405 instead. :lol:

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
OK a couple more points:

for some reason they chop off a few pixels on the Left of the screen, meaning I miss the first letter of whatever teams are being reported on...RUBBISH! the right/top/bottom side of the screen are fine....all other channels are fine, altering the ratio is a PAIN IN THE ARSE and something I sould'nt need to do.

Secondly they obviously now only care for HD customers as the poxy vidiprinter is such a shit resolution it appears too small and blurry from a distance (my armchair!)

NOT IMPRESSED!

THIS. im absolutely raging. it cuts off both the left hand and the right hand of the screen, so i cant see the home team on the vidiprinter and i cant see the away team on the fixtures on the right, and the scores are too small, im gonna have a brain haemorrhage just straining my eyes to read it. So annoyed about this change.

:angry::angry::angry::US::angry::angry::angry:

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Early days always going to be teething troubles, sure they will sort when enough people complain/get in touch with them

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
surely there must be a facebook group already?!?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
mine looks lovely.
So sharp. So colourful. Its beautiful, I love it.

xx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here