Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ssn hd

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Once I bought my PS3, I was hooked on HD games and blu-rays. It's taken a few months for me to get Sky+ HD, and I am a little annoyed at myself for waiting so long and whinging about the extra £10 a month. It really is worth it in my opinion - even just for the sport. And now we have the incredible addition of SSN HD to further increase the value of upgrading. Just do it :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
article-1125684-0321D7B8000005DC-282_224x423.jpg

She HAS got quite a 'masculine' shaped face hasn't she.

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
article-1125684-0321D7B8000005DC-282_224x423.jpg

She HAS got quite a 'masculine' shaped face hasn't she.

We might be onto something here?

Georgie is quite a masculine name isn't it?

Strictly for the purposes of research, I'm willing to take a quick peek inside her pants just to clear up the confusion once and for all.

Has anyone got her phone number?
:angel:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Charlotte Jackson is my fave at the moment. Although Natalie Sawyer's cleavage has been on fine form recently.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Oddly, i think Eurosport HD is supposed to be the best quality HD.

On a side note, I can't see them making everything HD as they'd have to them make massively large recorders, i taped a rugby match in HD the other day and it used something like 13% of my Sky+HD disk space

Sky arnt really interested whether people record their programmes... they are a LIVE channel. They want live coverage of all the events they do

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
whats the bottom left blue thing all about? its just scrolling through leagues/cups with no relevance whatsover...RUBBISH!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
whats the bottom left blue thing all about? its just scrolling through leagues/cups with no relevance whatsover...RUBBISH!

Isn't it just the tab thing that used to be across the top of the low info bar to let you know that when it says, "wigan hooker controversy" you look to the tab and it tells you if it's about the rugby team or a sex scandal involving a football team. That is, it just tells you what sport the news in the info bar is referring to. Just to make it clear/let you know when to pay attention if you're looking for something in particular.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Isn't it just the tab thing that used to be across the top of the low info bar to let you know that when it says, "wigan hooker controversy" you look to the tab and it tells you if it's about the rugby team or a sex scandal involving a football team. That is, it just tells you what sport the news in the info bar is referring to. Just to make it clear/let you know when to pay attention if you're looking for something in particular.

thats what I thought but it was on League 1 on the left yet had Championship news...probably should be lining up with the news ticker but as yet its not!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
thats what I thought but it was on League 1 on the left yet had Championship news...probably should be lining up with the news ticker but as yet its not!

Just had a brief glimpse, is the blue bit actually the "next" bit. When I just checked there was a whitish bubble to the right of the blue thing saying 'Premier' (i.e. the news item was from the premier league), the first blue was 'championship' (i.e. up next on the infobar), then lge1, etc?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

That tells you what is coming up next :thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
seems pointless to me then! and that bottom right advert thing is way too big and shit!

not impressed personally!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here