Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ssn hd

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I don't understand it tbh. Why would you need to see a news channel in HD?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Don't like the big bit bottom right of the screen advertising coming up event etc. Seems to big in relation to the rest of the screen.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't understand it tbh. Why would you need to see a news channel in HD?

Its hardly essential, I agree.
But when you've been watching the HD sports channels and you flick over to SSN for a gander, the sudden drop in picture quality is quite noticable. So in that respect, its good that they're now just bringing it into line with the rest of their coverage.

But yes, I could quite easily have continued my existance without it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Its hardly essential, I agree.
But when you've been watching the HD sports channels and you flick over to SSN for a gander, the sudden drop in picture quality is quite noticable. So in that respect, its good that they're now just bringing it into line with the rest of their coverage.

But yes, I could quite easily have continued my existance without it.

Snob. :p

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
After spending 12 months in a basement being unable to pick up SSN I was pretty excited about being able to watch Millie and the other sluts only to find they are making it exclusive to Sky sport subscribers.

SCUM

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
After spending 12 months in a basement being unable to pick up SSN I was pretty excited about being able to watch Millie and the other sluts only to find they are making it exclusive to Sky sport subscribers.

SCUM

Are you related to Josef Fritzl ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I am indeed a total picture snob now, I can't deny it.

If I come in and the wife is watching something in SD when we have the HD channel for it, I drag her from the room by her hair and beat her unconcious. Yes, even if IS "only Pineapple Dance Studios".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here