Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It does feel strange but really hoping Solly has done his hamstring

I'm really hoping it was just a bit of cramp, and who would wish that upon anybody?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Who will be back first.... Solly or Andone...?

Hopefully a return #Together.

March can take the Bernardo roll and boot Andone to demonstrate his recovery before Andone nuts a Newcastle United player (probably Almirón) before singing for Sampdoria in the summer

Lump on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I listened to the GP interview he said it's not looking good and that it's a hamstring do those two statements really go together, hamstrings can be bad I know but I don't recall Solly flat out running just prior to him going down injured and in fact he was in our penalty area, I think GP might have said Solly has pulled his hamstring we will have to wait and see how bad it is where as if an ACL he would more likley say it's not looking good for him at the moment we need to get him home to investigate.
It's pooring with rain no brolly and it's a long drive home so do you give an answer that closes the conversation or one that leads onto further questions, I think it's Sollys knee it appeared that what the physios were looking at

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I listened to the GP interview he said it's not looking good and that it's a hamstring do those two statements really go together, hamstrings can be bad I know but I don't recall Solly flat out running just prior to him going down injured and in fact he was in our penalty area, I think GP might have said Solly has pulled his hamstring we will have to wait and see how bad it is where as if an ACL he would more likley say it's not looking good for him at the moment we need to get him home to investigate.
It's pooring with rain no brolly and it's a long drive home so do you give an answer that closes the conversation or one that leads onto further questions, I think it's Sollys knee it appeared that what the physios were looking at

I'm assuming here that if it was an ACL he would have been off on a stretcher, not walked off with the physio.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm assuming here that if it was an ACL he would have been off on a stretcher, not walked off with the physio.

It happens quite a lot. VVD walked off with his, if I remember it right. Henrik Larsson even played on for a couple of minutes when he got his in Barcelona.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
GP said it doesn’t look good and it’s unclear where the problem is.

Either hamstring or back of the knee, they are waiting before it can be properly diagnosed

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
It looked like he was holding the back of his right knee and he looked pretty despondent which was, I assume, because he felt something go. Here’s hoping it’s something which will mean he’s out for weeks rather than months.
If it was a hamstring you’d think it would be further up his leg.
We’ll soon find out. Let’s hope it’s nothing too serious.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
It looked like he was holding the back of his right knee and he looked pretty despondent which was, I assume, because he felt something go. Here’s hoping it’s something which will mean he’s out for weeks rather than months.
If it was a hamstring you’d think it would be further up his leg.
We’ll soon find out. Let’s hope it’s nothing too serious.

It was his left knee, surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here