Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Looks a nasty one. Fingers crossed it's not.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Let's hope the 'seriousness' of the medics is only down to past history rather than a current injury. Would they even have walked him off if it was ACL?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's so undeserved, he's been so immense for us all season

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Let's hope the 'seriousness' of the medics is only down to past history rather than a current injury. Would they even have walked him off if it was ACL?

Van Dijk did.... ACL, ligaments or meniscus it looks like. Hopefully not as he has been immense

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Massive loss for us I fear he has been outstanding this season

The mental side of things will be tough for him as he was clearly a lot more cautious when he came back the first time round. Remember seeing an interview with him saying it’s always on your mind when going in for 50/50’s

Fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Yeah worrying.

It would be massively unfair for him to lose more time to injury.

Immense tonight, the cross for the goal and some sharp tackling.

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
Fingers and everything else crossed for Solly, he’s been amazing this season, easily his best ever and really important for us.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
It feels like that bit in Star Wars where they've blown up the death star and a celebrating wildly then pause for a moment as they realise the Rebel Alliance casualties they've lost

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Karbownik time... but get well bloody soon Solly.

It feels a bit soon to be having this conversation, but yes I can imagine we'll be seeing him a bit sooner than we thought we would

99% sure that his ACL is gone. First time it happens, it hurts badly and you are in a bit of a shock because you dont know what happened. Next time you know, and you could see that he knew. The medics doing the "ACL check", sort of rocking your leg back and forth to see if the ACL is still there, and then the way he limped when he was helped off... sure looked like every time I ripped my ACL.

Horribly sad for him, hopefully he'll be back in time for next season and keep carrying on how well he's been doing this season.

They did the ACL check, but how can you say you are so sure, just by looking on the TV?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here