Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
From the look on his face... he knew. He was more sad than in pain. When you get your second ACL injury you immediatly recognise that feeling in the knee.

When i ruptured my PCL I can stay with confidence that sadness was not the first thought in my mind. It ****ing hurts.

FWIW, He was holding the outside of his knee which could mean he’s strained his lateral ligament. The checks are similar to those for ACL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
When i ruptured my PCL I can stay with confidence that sadness was not the first thought in my mind. It ****ing hurts.

FWIW, He was holding the outside of his knee which could mean he’s strained his lateral ligament. The checks are similar to those for ACL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lets hope for the best!

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
So innocuous looking , massive loss , hope things aren`t as bad as they looked . Sussex man Sussex heart .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Potter on his 5Live post-match interview said it was his hamstring, but it was only a passing comment so I wouldn't take that as definitive.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Potter on his 5Live post-match interview said it was his hamstring, but it was only a passing comment so I wouldn't take that as definitive.

Really? That’s surprising looking at the way he was treated.

Whilst hamstring injuries are never good I would rather it was that than what it looked like.

Really hope it’s not too long before he’s back. I’m so gutted for him.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Really? That’s surprising looking at the way he was treated.

Whilst hamstring injuries are never good I would rather it was that than what it looked like.

Really hope it’s not too long before he’s back. I’m so gutted for him.

Listen from 19 minutes, for around 30 seconds, here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p096012n

Or listen from the beginning as the praise for us is a great listen!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Thinking back, if it was serious they would have used a stretcher rather than the old school way of arms around two men, so I'm grasping onto this in hope.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Thinking back, if it was serious they would have used a stretcher rather than the old school way of arms around two men, so I'm grasping onto this in hope.

That's the hope.

It's desperately sad for Solly.

And a problem for us as a team.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It does feel strange but really hoping Solly has done his hamstring

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The thought a back five consisting entirely of centre backs sounds quite appropriate for an opponent like Burnley. Reckon Karbownik will be getting a start much quicker than anticipated after that. How many weeks has he been training over here, only a week and a half, isn't it?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I really hope it is hamstring, but the way they were putting pressure above / below his knee is what made me think it was ACL / Meniscus related as it is pretty much the same thing they did to me when they thought I had done my meniscus

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

You think?

Last time he did his ACL (partially) they sent him back out on the Derby pitch for 5 minutes, to finish him off!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here