[Albion] Solly March - sings new contract June 2024

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Indeed, our midfield has been goal shy for many years now, stretching back into our days in the Championship in fact.

True…….the overall return from Lallana, Biss, Trossard, Gross (accepting he is our Mr Assist) etc and the wingbacks is poor……..small margins though, they’ve had their chances to score.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Realistically, given how many games we drew last season, we're arguably only 4/5 goals short of finishing 9-12th. Turn a few of those draws into wins and we'll get closer to 50 points this season. If we can maintain the form and points per game from the second half of last season and extrapolate that over a whole season, we'll finally be comfortable and confident going into March and April!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
According to 90mins Spurs and Arsenal are allegedly interested in Solly, but he’s set to sign a new deal with us.

[tweet]1417877346066042882[/tweet]

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
According to 90mins Spurs and Arsenal are allegedly interested in Solly, but he’s set to sign a new deal with us.

[tweet]1417877346066042882[/tweet]

It's long puzzled me why so many Brighton players have been the subject of interest of "bigger" clubs but Solly March never has.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
So what sort of figure would Solly go for?

Petite? :shrug:

123421.jpg

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
So what sort of figure would Solly go for?

One of those where our valuation is likely to be much higher than any buying clubs.

I'm a big fan, but I doubt buying clubs would go higher than £15m

We couldn't replace him for that and don't currently have any back up in his position.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It's long puzzled me why so many Brighton players have been the subject of interest of "bigger" clubs but Solly March never has.

Southampton were interested in him a while back, not that they are particularly a bigger club, and it was possibly while we were still both in the Championship

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Solly certainly improved without the Amex crowds. I like the guy but he still lacks belief/confidence in the final third at times. As for the North London interest, not sure how much truth there is to that ‘Exclusive’

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Solly certainly improved without the Amex crowds. I like the guy but he still lacks belief/confidence in the final third at times. As for the North London interest, not sure how much truth there is to that ‘Exclusive’

I'd imagine that particular "exclusive" might have been uncovered by Solly's agent.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Absolutely - great player who mystifyingly still remains underrated by some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not just with the Albion, the local lad thing always seems to go extremes opposites. Instant hero or always thought of tinpot (by some fans). I see this at Everton for example …. they consistently loath/condemn as shite some first team players who came through their system.

Noisy minority. When Solly runs down the touchline as a sub warming up, he gets much love.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
90mins hahahaha bloke follows 1k and doesn’t even have 3k followers. More absolute Twitter nonsense as per usual by people who make things up and hope people are stupid enough to take it as true and pass it on. No dig at you Vega.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports