Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Smug Eddie

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think it's more a case that man utd were ripped off, much like they have been for years for most players they sign.

Given the club's stature in world football, I'm astounded how badly they are run.

Many ManU fans on redcafe feel that. Defence has been stabilised to extent, but easily done from a low base. Mistakes by Maguire and cheaply giving the ball away.

Great work by LCFC, who are now better.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Never understood the anti Howe sentiments. Clever, young, creative English coach who, imho, deserves a chance to manage a bigger club.

He tried at Burnley, the day after promising Bournemouth fans he wouldn't leave. He failed miserably and went back to Bournemouth.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
So he’s written off forever?

No he isn't but it begs the question why no one else has come calling. I can understand his desire to prove himself and his loyalty to Bmuff and I'm sure he is well rewarded for what he does but if he is as good as a lot of people make out, why was he not in the frame for Everton? ( His boyhood club ) West Ham ( Ideal fit...style of football etc ) Watford ( Bigger than Bmuff ) or in the recent past...BHA, Saints, Palace, Newcastle or Villa?
Surely he is ambitious to better himself and prove himself on a bigger stage after his disappointing time at Burnley. All the signs are that he is starting to go a bit stale at the Vitality and the old ' lengthy/crippling ' injury list story is continually being peddled to hide what has become a very ordinary side, lacking confidence. They looked terrible yesterday and only the fluke win at Chelsea has interrupted a whole succession of defeats. Smith and Ake are back soon, which leaves Brooks, Daniels and Kelly still out. Not a huge hole in a 30 man squad but perhaps indicates that they haven't built the depth to withstand a few injuries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here