Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sit in the correct seat at Liverpool or get forcibly removed!!!

Will you sit in your allocated seat as shown on your ticket?

• Yes

Votes: 55 98.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Auctioneer

Jun 24, 2011
If we all pay the same price then not really a problem, but I have paid £30 for my ticket, so we will be sitting in a £30 seat!!

No Prob...i'll give you the £6 extra i would have paid. lol. unless you want to give me £6 to make my seat £30. Fair swap.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have paid £30 for a seat, if someone is sat in mine and won't move( there is 7of us together), then I will just stand straight in front of them...I am a big chap and they won't see the game.....simples.

All the original occupant then needs to do is move around and stand in front of you. Simples.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Being as how I am in the middle of reading a book about Hillsborough, I would be AMAZED if the stewards at Anfield "didn't give a f***" about ensuring that fans were sitting in the right part of the stand, especially for a sell-out cup match, where some supporters will be arriving late - as always happens at sell-out games.

amazing it may be, but true. although i'm not suggesting they weren't checking tix on entry obviously, ( my li bro's a utd sth, so do go along occasionally), i think they were more bothered about people sitting in general, rather than where they sat

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Our group of 8 in the £30 seats will include two under 10s and anyone in our seats will definitely be moving on one way or another.

stonski

Jan 31, 2009
Cowfold
Still waiting for my 7 x £30 tickets to turn up but like many others, if we find you sitting/standing in our seats you will be asked to move!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
What am I missing?

Isn't it very simple to find the seat that is printed on your ticket, so why can we not expect everyone to be able to do this, and then we have no problem.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
What am I missing?

Isn't it very simple to find the seat that is printed on your ticket, so why can we not expect everyone to be able to do this, and then we have no problem.

Exactly this. There are 6 of us who have paid £30 each for our tickets and we will be expecting to sit in our seats .....

unless it's a poor view so we'll go and nick someone else's !! ............... Only joking :lol:

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
If it's ok to sit where you want I'm going to sit between Gus and Tanno!

If anyone wants to sit in my seat then they are more than welcome. I'll just go and find another one, it's really not an issue.

I can see where you come from with this, I can handle myself and have been going to the match for years so I know how it works, but let's be fair what if someone is a bit of a wet wank and they want the seat printed on their brief (which they are entitled to) and a bigger boy is sitting in 'their' seat, they could very well take your advice but what happens when someone turns up and then wants that seat as it is 'rightfully theirs'? there is now a situation that the poor sod has been brought into through no fault of their own, We manage to find our 'own' seats at Falmer, why are sell out aways so much trouble?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I can see where you come from with this, I can handle myself and have been going to the match for years so I know how it works, but let's be fair what if someone is a bit of a wet wank and they want the seat printed on their brief (which they are entitled to) and a bigger boy is sitting in 'their' seat, they could very well take your advice but what happens when someone turns up and then wants that seat as it is 'rightfully theirs'? there is now a situation that the poor sod has been brought into through no fault of their own, We manage to find our 'own' seats at Falmer, why are sell out aways so much trouble?

Hmmmm I wasn't for a second saying I was wet, in fact far from it. I just can't be bothered with the hassle of having an argument over a seat. Plus ideally I'd like one on the end of a row as in reality I'll probably turn up after kick off and I'll leave before the end of the half to go to the bar. I'll either come back late after half time or might not even bother returning for the second half if the game is on telly under the stand and the bar is open. I will certainly leave early if we are getting panned. So it's really not worth the hassle making someone move who would probably get allot more use out of the seat than I'm going to........because I'm nice like that you see!

Hmmmm I wasn't for a second saying I was wet, in fact far from it. I just can't be bothered with the hassle of having an argument over a seat. Plus ideally I'd like one on the end of a row as in reality I'll probably turn up after kick off and I'll leave before the end of the half to go to the bar. I'll either come back late after half time or might not even bother returning for the second half if the game is on telly under the stand and the bar is open. I will certainly leave early if we are getting panned. So it's really not worth the hassle making someone move who would probably get allot more use out of the seat than I'm going to........because I'm nice like that you see!

No I didnt say YOU were wet, quite the opposite, I'm saying if someone doesn't want confrontation, if someone is in 'their' seat and they then choose to sit in another they run the risk of someone in turn challenging them i.e" get out my seat you c**t!" when it's not really their fault as all they wanted to do was sit in the seat allocated

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
What am I missing?

Because some people think they have a right to sit where they want on a "first come first served" basis.

Any unpleasantness can be avoided by everyone sitting in the correct seat.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Why is it so hard for people to sit in their allocated seat? It really baffles me how some people are so arrogant they think they can do what they want without any regard for other people. This game is sold out, people actually do seem to have been organised and got seats together with their mate so sit in your own sit. Not to mention that some of the seats have a pretty dire view.

When a game is not sold out and there is plenty of room then by all means go where you want, but when it's sold out sit in your seat, simples!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here