Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sit in the correct seat at Liverpool or get forcibly removed!!!

Will you sit in your allocated seat as shown on your ticket?

• Yes

Votes: 55 98.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

yep. and they sat where they wanted, i don't think the stewards really gave a f*** about that sort of thing...
Being as how I am in the middle of reading a book about Hillsborough, I would be AMAZED if the stewards at Anfield "didn't give a f***" about ensuring that fans were sitting in the right part of the stand, especially for a sell-out cup match, where some supporters will be arriving late - as always happens at sell-out games.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We've paid £29 for restricted view and will be sitting in it.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
If anyone wants to sit in my seat then they are more than welcome. I'll just go and find another one, it's really not an issue.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
There's nothing wrong with the principle of sitting anywhere if it means being with your mates but it must be mutually acceptable to both parties. So if the person who has that seat insists on sitting there then you have to move on. If you are so desparate that you can't be separated from your mates then you shouldn't have bought your ticket as the first opportunity and waited until all of you met the loyalty point criteria.

Isn't that the point of the Friends and Family option?

Spot on. I haven't paid £26 for a ticket and £37 for a coach fare to end up sitting somewhere different to my seat, and not with those I've booked with. We're sitting in the seats we booked regardless of what time we arrive. :glare:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Don't care. I'll turn up drunk and expect somebody will be sitting in my £30 seat. Hey ho, it's the Albion away at Anfield in the FA Cup 5th round, I'll find somewhere else to sit (stand). It's gonna be one big party and I'm gonna enjoy it, not argue with another Brighton fan about it. FA Cup fever and all that. Can't wait!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Being as how I am in the middle of reading a book about Hillsborough, I would be AMAZED if the stewards at Anfield "didn't give a f***" about ensuring that fans were sitting in the right part of the stand, especially for a sell-out cup match, where some supporters will be arriving late - as always happens at sell-out games.

The stewards policy is dictatd by what book you're reading?! Can you read Theres No Home: Amazon.co.uk: Alexander Baron, John Williams: Books, maybe they won't let the liverpool fans in...

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
I thought the purpose of a 'Family and Friends' option on the tickets was supposed to help those who wanted to sit in a group. If you all go regularly get yourselves organised!!!

To be clear I will not move from my designated seat nor will my Father or Son.

exactly... i will be following this closely on tv from germany. will those sitting in their correct seats stand up one minute after kick off, so i can see how it has worked out ...many thanks ...above all enjoy!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here