Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sit in the correct seat at Liverpool or get forcibly removed!!!

Will you sit in your allocated seat as shown on your ticket?

• Yes

Votes: 55 98.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What am I missing?

Isn't it very simple to find the seat that is printed on your ticket, so why can we not expect everyone to be able to do this, and then we have no problem.

Because some people are DETERMINED to be tosspots.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have just checked the position for my seat and it is fairly near the front so will expect to sit in it and will be mighty pissed off if somebody stands in one of the front rows.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have just checked the position for my seat and it is fairly near the front so will expect to sit in it and will be mighty pissed off if somebody stands in one of the front rows.

My seats are quite near the front. I will feel a little exposed boooing Suarez only 5 rows in. I might arrive early and pick a better seat further back.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
No I didnt say YOU were wet, quite the opposite, I'm saying if someone doesn't want confrontation, if someone is in 'their' seat and they then choose to sit in another they run the risk of someone in turn challenging them i.e" get out my seat you c**t!" when it's not really their fault as all they wanted to do was sit in the seat allocated

Ahhh with you apologies. I see you point, hmmmm it's a quandary that's for sure! I can't make up my mind what to do now so it's probably best I don't bother going at all.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Poll added, should show a significant small minority I think :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
As its a packed out away end I have no probs being in my proper seat. I just hope that everyone has the same view. For a game last last week at Elland Road I can understand the free for all as there was about 1000 of us in an away end that holds at least 2000.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The poll is pointless because those that sit where they want and don't move when asked are not the sort of people that will honestly answer a poll!!!

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Theoretically, If one person sits in the wrong seat and the correct ticket holder doesn't demand that they move, there will be a 6,000 / 1 chance that that person then sits in the wrong place and it could all escalate into chaos. We could ALL miss the game moving from seat to seat. HELP!!!!!

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
OMG 47 voters and I'm the first one to vote NO! Because I don't have a seat. Allocated or otherwise! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here