Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sit in the correct seat at Liverpool or get forcibly removed!!!

Will you sit in your allocated seat as shown on your ticket?

• Yes

Votes: 55 98.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If anybody is sitting in mine, having driven all of the way up there, I will not be happy and will be contacting the nearest available steward to have them moved.

Wouldnt it be better if everybody agreed to sit in their allocated seat as most will have bought with family and friends.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Tricky one. As many would not have bought with friends and family because of the way tickets were staggered with loyalty points. I see both sides of the argument. Hmmm

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Tricky one. As many would not have bought with friends and family because of the way tickets were staggered with loyalty points. I see both sides of the argument. Hmmm
not tricky at all...ive bought a £30 seat...and im gonna fuckin sit in it :)

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009

With a sell out crowd there is no argument. Sit in my seat and you get battered.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Liverpool Stewards will be bang on it. They had to deal with 5000 mancs the other week Im sure they could handle us LOL

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
With a sell out crowd there is no argument. Sit in my seat and you get battered.

Lol
Are you a tough guy? I bet you got your own arm chair and no one is allowed to park outside your house in your spot.

Nah you are an internet tough guy. Who is tough behind the wheel of your mums Nissan micra.

Or are you a mean drinker? Tough guy lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here