Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sit in the correct seat at Liverpool or get forcibly removed!!!

Will you sit in your allocated seat as shown on your ticket?

• Yes

Votes: 55 98.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
If anyone wants to sit in my seat then they are more than welcome. I'll just go and find another one, it's really not an issue.

If anyone's in my seat I'll probably cry, say nothing, come home and tell everyone how hard I am on here.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Don't care. I'll turn up drunk and expect somebody will be sitting in my £30 seat. Hey ho, it's the Albion away at Anfield in the FA Cup 5th round, I'll find somewhere else to sit (stand). It's gonna be one big party and I'm gonna enjoy it, not argue with another Brighton fan about it. FA Cup fever and all that. Can't wait!

The only arguments will be started by those in the wrong seat. If the person who has that seat asks you to move then move.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
If someone is sitting in my chair which they won't be as it'll be standing all game then I'll stand next to you. How many times do you see away fans sitting at Anfield? Never.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Some knob was sat in our seats at Stoke (they were cracking seats) his response when being told to f off was come on lads plenty of seats our response was well go sit in one of them then we paid for those ones and we want to sit in them!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have paid £30 for a seat, if someone is sat in mine and won't move( there is 7of us together), then I will just stand straight in front of them...I am a big chap and they won't see the game.....simples.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Don't care. I'll turn up drunk and expect somebody will be sitting in my £30 seat. Hey ho, it's the Albion away at Anfield in the FA Cup 5th round, I'll find somewhere else to sit (stand). It's gonna be one big party and I'm gonna enjoy it, not argue with another Brighton fan about it. FA Cup fever and all that. Can't wait!

I guess at least it makes a change from your banging on and on and on about how we are only going to take 3k!

lfc

Sep 2, 2011
The only arguments will be started by those in the wrong seat. If the person who has that seat asks you to move then move.

I think thats the most reasonable thing to do...

also, i'm assuming its a figure of speech, but a lot of people are mentioning sitting in their correct seat, I'm assuming your fans will stand up surely?

May 21, 2004
Preston Park
Hope you don't mind seeing only half of the pitch then

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I guess at least it makes a change from your banging on and on and on about how we are only going to take 3k!

Yep. The "only half of allocation will be sold" miseries, got it soooooooooooooooo wrong.
Completely misjudged the Albion support and keeness to visit one of the iconic stadia in England. Despite the annoying date & time.

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
I've read this type of discussion before & it just makes me ashamed of how we still have such a small club mentality. Just sit in your allocated seat FFS.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4712783 said:
f***ing hell this place really is geektopia :facepalm:

We've got a week of this to come buddy and it's only going to get worse!

Threads I expect to see over the upcoming week:

What fancy dress will you be wearing at Anfield? <-- seeing the Pompey fans tonight confirmed that going to football in fancy dress is not big nor is it clever!
Shall we boo Suarez? <-- not our battle chaps! People moaned about Gus getting involved so lets not bother
How many items of Albion clothing will you be wearing on Sunday? <-- doesn't make you more of a fan
What pub is EVERYONE drinking in? <-- that's going to be one busy pub!

Then the following week:

Some of our fans are a disgrace! <-- shocking tale of some poor lamb having to hear a swear word
Wanker in row 34 sat in my seat! <-- see [MENTION=35]Timbo[/MENTION] post
The stewards/police/traffic wardens/train guards were awful! <-- see similar thread after every game
I had a pie and it was only tepid, shall I write to my MP to complain? <-- as above!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
this is because you have a restricted veiw isn't it grow up

Nail. Head.

I think there are about 14 of us all sitting together, and there is no way we are leaving people in ours eats while we wander around looking for another 14 empty seats all together.

Sit in the seat you've bought, and all is well with the World.

SIMPLES.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here