Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Francis

face in the crowd

Jan 20, 2006
Sorry to interupt this bin fest but...

A mate of mine has just text me to say he has been told that we are signing him. Not claiming this to be gospel but it does back up the comment on the link to the Southend site.

Hope he is right, he was quality down here this season.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

A mate of mine has just text me to say he has been told that we are signing him. Not claiming this to be gospel but it does back up the comment on the link to the Southend site.

There's no room for a post like that on this thread- totally innapropriate!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

2 Southend fans I know have both facebooked me about the mighty Albion getting their star man. This is the only thing I've seen of the news, seems weird.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I actually reckon Pardew waits until Brighton target a player before making his move, and actively checks who is soon to be out of contract and then comes in and offers more than little old Brighton can afford. That is how he does it.

I mean, look at all the players we signed from you last season, and those we 'stole' off you....?

This is actually true. That is because your retarded manager could not spot talent & rely's on Gus to do that & then just try to buy the same player by throwing more money at him. The difference that makes between us is that we have genuine talent that our manager exudes in abundance whilst yours just follows in his wake stealing his gift but this is already apparent so will be cut off leaving your expensively assembled bunch of players without any true direction. Think about it.

In Gus we trust. In Pardew you await the downfall.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
This is actually true. That is because your retarded manager could not spot talent & rely's on Gus to do that & then just try to buy the same player by throwing more money at him. The difference that makes between us is that we have genuine talent that our manager exudes in abundance whilst yours just follows in his wake stealing his gift but this is already apparent so will be cut off leaving your expensively assembled bunch of players without any true direction. Think about it.

Back on track!

Just need that little cock from the Portsmouth suburb to post now

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It was every word....and again.

Bed time? Maybe it will be grammar at school tomorrow?

Bye Bye. Run along now.

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
Saints are possibly the worst fans in the world - the atmosphere at St Marys is worse than a funeral. You guys don't play that nice football given how much money you have spent. Watch us overtake you over the nexst few years like a sweet ferrari overtaking a ford mondeo baby :)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Pardew is a talentless manager imo. His only successes have been achieved by having the largest budget and the ability to buy promotion. The pattern is the same wherever he's been (Reading, West Ham, Charlton and Southampton). He'll get you promotion, at a price, but lacks the ability to manage with the 'bigger' boys. He's the playground bully of managers if you like.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Reading the Southend board he does like to get forward.Has a good cross on him as well.I would be far happier with this signing then Prutton.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I can't see it to be honest though.There are some good posters on here with inside info who haven't come forward yet.:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here