Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Francis

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
thank you, and only 1 infraction :)

Personally i think your a right **** , you clearly have not got a good life to live as your signing up on our forum winding up other people about your club being so much bigger and better but your not though are you , 4 points off you and the excuse i hear from Southampton fans is "oh we never win on sky anyway" which is the shittest excuse in the world mate . Southampton are just as small as us at the moment , same league aren't we ? You might be able to afford better players but you still couldn't beat us :smile:

May 8, 2010
Personally i think your a right **** , you clearly have not got a good life to live as your signing up on our forum winding up other people about your club being so much bigger and better but your not though are you , 4 points off you and the excuse i hear from Southampton fans is "oh we never win on sky anyway" which is the shittest excuse in the world mate . Southampton are just as small as us at the moment , same league aren't we ? You might be able to afford better players but you still couldn't beat us :smile:

Gotta fill my time on shift somehow........plus SaintsWeb is a bit dull recently.

tbh, we don't ever win on sky. I could give you a few reasons why we lost at home, but meh. We did. I could again mention that we got 24 more points than you did last season, but i won't. Not sure we are anywhere near as small as you, especially when you take your current stadia into the equation and your current team.

Yes yes, Falmer etc.

Yes we cheated and we ruined small local businesses and when our owner disappears we will be screwed.....we have continued to live beyond our means....etc.....etc....****wishes they had as much money as us**** whinge whinge

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
is that abusive language towards me pampers face?

didn't realise beating us meant so much....HAHA

Brighton V Southampton Dvd | Find It For A Fiver | Seagulls Direct

It clearly doesn't.

"(Was £9.99)

£4.99"

Here's one for you... :wink:

Souvenirs%20Gifts%5CChildrens%20Products%5C5649.jpg

Hills

Feb 2, 2009
is that abusive language towards me pampers face?

didn't realise beating us meant so much....HAHA

Brighton V Southampton Dvd | Find It For A Fiver | Seagulls Direct

Oh do f*** off mate, what with you and that Leeds idiot on here it's getting a bit tedious! Ok we get it, you think your team is great and has got lots of money etc. But here is the facts, yes you got 24 points more than us but what did it get you? f*** all!

As far as I can tell southhampton are all set up to be the new Leeds in this division and I for one am going to enjoy every minute of your misery!

Also when we pass you by into the championship I'm going to celebrate by shitting on the steps of at marys!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Who were the worst hoofball team to visit Withdean last season again?

Cfordgull

Jan 11, 2010
Anyway ... back to Simon Francis! Apparently the league 1 club that has had an offer accepted is Brentford. Apparently the fee was £150k. Looks like it may well be Hoyte all year!

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Anyway ... back to Simon Francis! Apparently the league 1 club that has had an offer accepted is Brentford. Apparently the fee was £150k. Looks like it may well be Hoyte all year!

I'm sure Gus has his eye on someone else, hopefully.

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
Still hasn't signed for Brentford. I am hoping he is stalling as we are in the running. I would much prefer him to Hoyte, don't y'all agree?

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
This is far from a disaster, depending on who we've got lined up of course.

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
Maybe we'll sign Phil Ifil, ex Spurs Right Back now at Colchester but like Prutton has had his contract renewal frozen due to Boothroyd's departure, he was also on loan at Millwall under Mr Wise, sadly he played for Southampton on loan too.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Maybe we'll sign Phil Ifil, ex Spurs Right Back now at Colchester but like Prutton has had his contract renewal frozen due to Boothroyd's departure, he was also on loan at Millwall under Mr Wise, sadly he played for Southampton on loan too.
Ifill would be a better singing than Francis.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here