Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Francis

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
will be a good backup for Calderon for us

Mate grow up. From Gus has been saying your club are paying players stupid money, It's clubs like yours that a f***ing disgrace to this game we love. Into admin then out only getting 10 point penalty (FOR CHEATING) and have not learnt at all from their past mistakes. I would much rather be a club like Brighton (not gone into admin despite all the SHIT we have been through) than a bunch of over indulged deluded fans and club like you. Oh and Southampton is a shit hole :wink:

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
LOL. makes me laugh when Brighton fans call us Scum and think we have a rivalry......

No one who supports Albion thinks you are our rivals. We don't give a shit until your shit manager can't be arsed to find his own players and steals ours offering stupid money for them. As a previous poster said you could not beat us last season. IDIOT.

May 8, 2010
Mate grow up. From Gus has been saying your club are paying players stupid money, It's clubs like yours that a f***ing disgrace to this game we love. Into admin then out only getting 10 point penalty (FOR CHEATING) and have not learnt at all from their past mistakes. I would much rather be a club like Brighton (not gone into admin despite all the SHIT we have been through) than a bunch of over indulged deluded fans and club like you. Oh and Southampton is a shit hole :wink:

you start with grow up, then spout your drivvel, and end by insulting Southampton? Nice.

SFC paid everyone off in full, our owner is a Billionaire, even if he spends £30m to get us back in the PL, it will more than pay for itself.

We will see who is deluded i suppose

May 8, 2010
:lol: keep dreaming mate. So because i think you're scum, we have a rivalry? So we also have a rivalry with Luton, Millwall, MK Dons, Leeds? No.
You're a sad homophobic ****, who evidently has no life. I feel sorry for you.

Spot the queer! :cry:

You call us scum because you hear pompey fans call us it.........

See you next season! Eeeer we go, Inigo Inigo!

SeagullofKent

Feb 27, 2009
Sittingbourne/ Eastbourne
I Think Your Name Sums Up Your Club, Bragging About a Being Rich When Only 12 Months Ago You Had NO Money and Are Now Doing Exactly What You Did Before, OVERSPENDING To Get Out of What? League 1? We'll Do It Without Spending Bucket Loads And With a Decent Style Of Football With a GOOD MANAGER

May 8, 2010
No one who supports Albion thinks you are our rivals. We don't give a shit until your shit manager can't be arsed to find his own players and steals ours offering stupid money for them. As a previous poster said you could not beat us last season. IDIOT.

I actually reckon Pardew waits until Brighton target a player before making his move, and actively checks who is soon to be out of contract and then comes in and offers more than little old Brighton can afford. That is how he does it.

I mean, look at all the players we signed from you last season, and those we 'stole' off you....?

May 8, 2010
I Think Your Name Sums Up Your Club, Bragging About a Being Rich When Only 12 Months Ago You Had NO Money and Are Now Doing Exactly What You Did Before, OVERSPENDING To Get Out of What? League 1? We'll Do It Without Spending Bucket Loads And With a Decent Style Of Football With a GOOD MANAGER

Capital for every word? Ok then

Overspending on who exactly? Lambert for £800k looks a bargain to me.......30goals is worth every penny i'd say.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Spot the queer! :cry:

You call us scum because you hear pompey fans call us it.........

See you next season! Eeeer we go, Inigo Inigo!

Erm, no i'm not gay. Why would it matter if I was? Oh i forget, you're still living in the dark ages in your shithole town.
No we call you scum because you are scum..
You're welcome to Calderon. Money-grabbing traitor- Suits your club down to the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here