Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sheffield Utd v Manchester City FA Cup Semi Final

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Zzzzzzz money wins all the ‘major trophies’ these days I’m afraid…

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I HATE the muted celebrations from City. “Hooray another one”
It honestly isn’t football. If their fans actually looked beyond their arrogance (most of them) they would know goals just aren’t the same anymore. The odd one a season maybe - a champs league final or whatever. So many non important goals - and just so many goals in general… £££££

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

There’s always someone that has to be devils advocate for the sake of it.
The whole ‘clear and obvious’ quote is tiresome, clear and obvious is open to interpretation, if a player getting the ball isn’t clear and obvious then what the hell is? A ball hitting someone’s hip not their hand? An offside line? A ball hitting someone’s shoulder and being ruled hand ball?
There’s a small handful of you who trot out this line whenever someone disagrees with you.

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
That's really annoying me, it'll prob be the same tomorrow & we could've filled those seats 6 times over. :(
It’s a disgrace. I don’t know the prices of those tickets but probably over £100 This game should have been played at Northern/Midlands ground. No wonder there is so many empty seats due to costs and time of the game.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
It'll be brilliant when United get sold to a Middle East consortium that absolutely isn't actually part of a sovereign state.

It can only be good for the domestic game that more money will flood in inflating transfer prices, increasing the financial disparity between not only clubs in the PL but between the PL and the rest of the football pyramid.

Yep. Can't wait.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It honestly isn’t football. If their fans actually looked beyond their arrogance (most of them) they would know goals just aren’t the same anymore. The odd one a season maybe - a champs league final or whatever. So many non important goals - and just so many goals in general… £££££
I went up there earlier this season.

I don't know why but I found myself close to their fans, I prefer to be in the middle of us, and they looked so bored.
Well probably not bored, as such, but they were so invested in us most spent the game stood side on to the pitch.

I guess that's due to the result being a foregone conclusion.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

The bid difference now is that Abu Dhabi have cheated, broken the laws set down by UEFA, and now an upcoming case with the PL.

They lied, they shouldn't have this squad.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
69k; wonder how thats split and what our attendance will be. We sold 34k but dunno waht extra allocation was club never said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here