Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sheffield Utd v Manchester City FA Cup Semi Final

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Wouldn't it be marvelous if Sheffield Utd and ourselves ruined Sky's sweethearts Pep and Tens big day at Wembley and they have to make do with Brighton and Hove Albion v Sheffield Utd in the final,I so want that to happen,good luck to the Unmassive side of Sheffield today.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Come on, it's only a game.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
The problem is, that's probably the only thing that would make those dejected man u fans and players more up for it tomorrow...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Excitement levels are already too high. If Sheff U win today I'm not sure how I'll be able to contain myself tomorrow
I'm not really excited about tomorrow - if we win, I'm expecting a thrashing against City in the final. But if Utd win today, I won't sleep tonight.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The gap between City and the top of the Championship is enormous. Burnley got battered by City for a reason.

City won't even need the help of the referee or VAR to win by three clear goals unfortunately.

Obviously I hope I'm wrong.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm not really excited about tomorrow - if we win, I'm expecting a thrashing against City in the final. But if Utd win today, I won't sleep tonight.
How can you not be excited about tomorrow? Even if we lose (and we won't) the whole day is going to be immense. The whole occasion, 38,000 of us, the chance to meet up en route with Albion supporting friends and family. Of course it's exciting. If not, why bother buying a ticket?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hoping if we win that City do as well. We can then make a quick deal with Pep that they allow us to win the cup, and in return we’ll roll over for them in the league match :moo:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How can you not be excited about tomorrow?

Actually winning the cup would send me over the edge, but I don't think we've got much chance of doing that. The main thing I hope for this season is getting to Europe - offer me 6th in the league, or losing the cup final to City and it's an easy choice for me. I'm glad you and most others are excited.

Even if we lose (and we won't) the whole day is going to be immense. The whole occasion, 38,000 of us, the chance to meet up en route with Albion supporting friends and family. Of course it's exciting. If not, why bother buying a ticket?
I'm taking my 2 kids, not meeting up with anyone else. I've bought tickets because we always support the club, and it'd be nice to win, and if we were to win the cup, not being there for the journey would not be an option.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hoping if we win that City do as well. We can then make a quick deal with Pep that they allow us to win the cup, and in return we’ll roll over for them in the league match :moo:
I had thought about that too :laugh:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
It's obviously going to be tough to win tomorrow but we're good enough to compete with both Utd and City.

As the manager said,if we get to the final

"we won't be going as tourists"

Which is probably my favourite quote from RDZ,who does come up with some brutally honest quotes from time to time.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Actually winning the cup would send me over the edge, but I don't think we've got much chance of doing that. The main thing I hope for this season is getting to Europe - offer me 6th in the league, or losing the cup final to City and it's an easy choice for me. I'm glad you and most others are excited.
I’d rather we ended up 8th and won the cup, it would be a massive achievement and the parade would be a momentous day for the city.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here