Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket renewal 24/25

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Won't be long now till you have to renew a year in advance, wonder why BHAFC demand money so far in advance whereas the majority of other clubs renew after season ends.
But they are not asking for your money any earlier. Just asking you to COMMIT earlier.

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
Will we have a 95% fit enough squad for the new season, will RDZ still be in charge, will we be in EFL OR EPL, will train companies and unions get their acts sorted out, will the stadium roof be cleaned??? Oh go on then I will commit!!!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Jeez it is remarkable how difficult it is to now get a ST nowadays.

Let mine lapse after 14 years across Withdean and Amex during Covid due to money concerns.

Not it seems like I have a mountain to climb in order to get one back, or wait until we get relegated to the Championship again.

Not that I have anything to moan about, needed to make a choice at the time but it is still annoying.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
But they are not asking for your money any earlier. Just asking you to COMMIT earlier.
Complete rubbish, if you pay up front you are paying earlier than normal, read the email

mile oak

May 21, 2023
If nothing else the message confirms demand for tickets must be an all time high. What sort of increase will we see in ST prices? 10% wouldn't surprise me.

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021

Let mine lapse after 14 years across Withdean and Amex during Covid due to money concerns.

Not it seems like I have a mountain to climb in order to get one back, or wait until we get relegated to the Championship again.

Not that I have anything to moan about, needed to make a choice at the time but it is still annoying.

Not a mountain at all if you’re a MA+ member.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Won't be long now till you have to renew a year in advance, wonder why BHAFC demand money so far in advance whereas the majority of other clubs renew after season ends.

Well do you want Roberto to get those players in Jan or not? 🤣

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

There were a couple of well publicised opportunities since. About 9 months into CH’s reign there was no waiting list and they were offering half-season ST’s, my son took one. Then I thought the waiting list disappeared entirely during Covid?

el punal

3 big changes.

(A) how do ppl on a waiting list feel theyve er dissapeared?
(B) its not now gonna be possible for seat takeovers.
(C ) no name changes to season tickets to be accommodated.

I read into the message "weve a captive audience all this admin is a flaffof time money resources we wanna standardise as much as we can like it or lump it" am i correct?

I think (A) above willcause backlash and surely mistrust in future?surely ive read it wrong you dont create a waiting list then applynew waiting measures?
I’m very glad you didn’t send out the email. I’m still trying to decipher your post. I suppose, in your case, just contact the club for clarification of whatever you are querying.

el punal

Don’t see a problem myself. I pay by monthly direct debit which is activated in April for next season. The increases to the cost of STs have been very modest over the last few seasons, and, as I don’t need to change any details it’s a case of same as it ever was.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If nothing else the message confirms demand for tickets must be an all time high. What sort of increase will we see in ST prices? 10% wouldn't surprise me.
Plus travel option withdrawn

mile oak

May 21, 2023
And all Park and Ride pre booked and chargeable.
For some that might not be so bad because you can guarantee yourself a space then of course we'll have the park and ride season ticket space, no transfers of course.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Plus travel option withdrawn
Doubt they'll withdraw it completely, else SASTA would simply close Falmer station on matchdays. The Albion are IMHO paying SASTA to keep it open. Tho can easily see the travel zone being reset as Brighton-Falmer-Lewes only, with everybody else just having to suck it up

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Doubt they'll withdraw it completely, else SASTA would simply close Falmer station on matchdays. The Albion are IMHO paying SASTA to keep it open. Tho can easily see the travel zone being reset as Brighton-Falmer-Lewes only, with everybody else just having to suck it up

Is that the contract’s SASTA CLAUSE?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here