Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket renewal 24/25

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Email received, stating renewal details will be released in early January, with info via email rather than post:

Season ticket renewal for the 2024/25 is planned for slightly earlier than normal with a renewal window opening in mid-January and a renewal deadline in late February 2024.

A busy schedule of fixtures in February and March mean that the renewal window has been brought forward slightly. However, the first Direct Debit for next season will still come out on 1 April 2024 (no earlier than this year). Those paying upfront in one lump sum will be required to do so earlier but do have the option to move to monthly/annual Direct Debit payments.

Information on season ticket pricing and renewal deadlines will be published in early January before the renewal window opens.

Following feedback from season ticket holders who renew by Direct Debit, and who are in multiple season-ticket holder households and to meet our sustainability targets, we will not be sending a renewal pack in the post this year. Email and digital channels will be used to send the relevant information to you – so please ensure that email contact details are up to date.

Demand for season tickets is high following a sold-out allocation this season. Therefore, it will not be possible for seat takeovers or name changes to season tickets to be accommodated.

Any season tickets that become available after the renewal deadline will be offered firstly to MyAlbion+ members who have attended the most home league games during the 2023/24 season.

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Email received, stating renewal details will be released in early January, with info via email rather than post:

Season ticket renewal for the 2024/25 is planned for slightly earlier than normal with a renewal window opening in mid-January and a renewal deadline in late February 2024.

A busy schedule of fixtures in February and March mean that the renewal window has been brought forward slightly. However, the first Direct Debit for next season will still come out on 1 April 2024 (no earlier than this year). Those paying upfront in one lump sum will be required to do so earlier but do have the option to move to monthly/annual Direct Debit payments.

Information on season ticket pricing and renewal deadlines will be published in early January before the renewal window opens.

Following feedback from season ticket holders who renew by Direct Debit, and who are in multiple season-ticket holder households and to meet our sustainability targets, we will not be sending a renewal pack in the post this year. Email and digital channels will be used to send the relevant information to you – so please ensure that email contact details are up to date.

Demand for season tickets is high following a sold-out allocation this season. Therefore, it will not be possible for seat takeovers or name changes to season tickets to be accommodated.

Any season tickets that become available after the renewal deadline will be offered firstly to MyAlbion+ members who have attended the most home league games during the 2023/24 season.
Busy schedule of fixtures means that renewal window brought forward ???

Must be a job sharing initiative, hopefully they only use players returning from or currently injured

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The club are keen to know they’ve got the money coming in I guess.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Interesting that the waiting list has been completely disregarded and those that attended the most will be offered first.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Looks like good bye to the name change amnesty, I wonder if the sharing functionality will be continue under current terms as well

mile oak

May 21, 2023
3 big changes.

(A) how do ppl on a waiting list feel theyve er dissapeared?
(B) its not now gonna be possible for seat takeovers.
(C ) no name changes to season tickets to be accommodated.

I read into the message "weve a captive audience all this admin is a flaffof time money resources we wanna standardise as much as we can like it or lump it" am i correct?

I think (A) above willcause backlash and surely mistrust in future?surely ive read it wrong you dont create a waiting list then applynew waiting measures?

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Does this mean existing ST holders can’t move to new seats that become available?
Very important question. Why cant the club send out clearer communication. Add say faq to emails etc. Can the fab take these sorta queries to the club?

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Very important question. Why cant the club send out clearer communication. Add say faq to emails etc. Can the fab take these sorta queries to the club?
Jumping the gun a bit there. We haven't been given any renewal information yet, just the heads up that this will be in the next couple of weeks. I'm sure most FAQ will be addressed then

mile oak

May 21, 2023
I expect this will be covered in the renewal invite early Jan. I hope its still in place but I have a feeling this has been seriously reviewed for the following season
It must be costing far more withmore games Europe etc and the distruption of trains Ican see a gradual phase out of all travel included in your ticket. Starting with non PL games i.e.cups Euro friendlies

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Won't be long now till you have to renew a year in advance, wonder why BHAFC demand money so far in advance whereas the majority of other clubs renew after season ends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here