Rohan Ince loaned to Fulham until the end of the season

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Big mistake to let Ince go permanently if you ask me. It's not so long ago we all thought he was better than Bridcutt!
By all means loan him out for game time but I think he's a potential treasure we need to hang on to for now.

Come of it nobody really thought he was better than Bridcutt... if anyone said that they are just trying to make themselves better about Bridcutt going.

Bridders is light years ahead of him, and I like Ince.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I don't believe this at all.

You need a REALLY wide pitch to account for Ince's loose passes, and Craven Cottage is quite narrow.

Hashtag BANTS

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What planet are our fans on £2m for Ince. The only way that would happen is in the car trade in game of up the buy in price because they are making more than that on the sale. So perhaps if we were going to pay £10m for McCormack it could happen. If we got £750k + sell on % I would bite their hands off

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Either a shrewd bit of business or the club genuinely don't want us to get promoted. You decide.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I think for the sake of Rohan Ince's career he should be looking to move. Chances will be very limited for him now under Hughton.

He's clearly got something about him and looks to be a proper athlete which counts for a lot these days, but as a midfielder he's limited in what he can offer. I think people forget that he's been a centre back for the majority of his career, he's good at breaking up play and making a simple pass but looks lost in the final third. As the anchor in a 3/5 man midfield he can do a job, in a 4-4-2 he's not got the skill or experience to pull it off at this level.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Massive shame if true. I liked Ince. He has something about him which makes us all believe he has potential. To be honest though, I can't see how he'd get in our starting 11 these days. We're a very neat team now who don't give it away like we used to. Sadly for Ince, his inexperience and lack of concentration at times shines through when he has played for us of recent.
His style of play just wont fit with the Albion now. We need a more dynamic type midfielder. Sidwell made perfect sense.

It's probably best Ince moves on for his own personal development.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Sort it out, children:
IT'S MADE UP AND IS NOT HAPPENING.
You can stop posting like it's in any way realistic.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Following the announcement made today by the Football League, Fulham Football Club can confirm that it faces a transfer embargo during the January 2016 window.

The embargo arises as the Club made an adjusted loss greater than the £6m limit allowed by the Football League in the year following relegation. The Football League has since recognised this limit is low, especially for clubs recently relegated with Premier League overheads in place, and the limit has now increased to £13m per annum. Unfortunately
This is off Fulhams official website.

Fulham's embargo falls in the final year of the previous limit, but the Club does not anticipate being in breach in future years.

The action imposed by the League has been anticipated since the summer, which saw a sustained period of investment in the team with that understanding. The purchase of players such as Ross McCormack and Matt Smith (in summer 2014), to enable the Club to compete effectively in the League, were the result of that investment. The period of embargo will be imposed during January 2016 and the Club will be able to fully trade again in the summer 2016 transfer window.

It will still be possible for the Club to trade within the set FFP limits, and therefore the potential of recruiting players is still something that the Club will look to do, if the right players are available.

So Ince will def not being going there permanently

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
On a permanent deal to Fulham. Medical pending.

Sad if it's true really rated him!

No he isn't they are under a transfer embargo for the whole of January 2016

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not got the ability to play in a midfield that can defend and go forward and as he has shown on occasions not great under pressure.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Following the announcement made today by the Football League, Fulham Football Club can confirm that it faces a transfer embargo during the January 2016 window.

The embargo arises as the Club made an adjusted loss greater than the £6m limit allowed by the Football League in the year following relegation. The Football League has since recognised this limit is low, especially for clubs recently relegated with Premier League overheads in place, and the limit has now increased to £13m per annum. Unfortunately
This is off Fulhams official website.

Fulham's embargo falls in the final year of the previous limit, but the Club does not anticipate being in breach in future years.

The action imposed by the League has been anticipated since the summer, which saw a sustained period of investment in the team with that understanding. The purchase of players such as Ross McCormack and Matt Smith (in summer 2014), to enable the Club to compete effectively in the League, were the result of that investment. The period of embargo will be imposed during January 2016 and the Club will be able to fully trade again in the summer 2016 transfer window.

It will still be possible for the Club to trade within the set FFP limits, and therefore the potential of recruiting players is still something that the Club will look to do, if the right players are available.

So Ince will def not being going there permanently

You are wasting your time.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
OK Fulham can't buy him anyway. But were we to sell, we should be looking at getting at LEAST £2m for the man who scored the greatest goal in BHA's modern history.

Just play that Swindon goal on a loop to any prospective buyer.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports