[Albion] Relegation Odds

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We haven’t strengthened, others have.

I am 100% convinced that we should be below Villa but I very seldom win on bets :shrug:

Irrationally, the same here, I could always see them staying up and I knew they’s spend this month (despite their incredible spend last summer). By hook or crook, absolutely determined to stay up. I hope they go down though.

You can get almost evens on backing them to stay up.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Billy Hill offered me £65 on my £20 top ten finish @ 8-1 just four weeks ago, now they are offering me £16.52.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I would never, EVER bet against my team.

I always stick £5 on the team that we are playing to win, is paying out very well this season.

I have also lumped some money on us getting relegated at 7-1. Which looking at our last few peformances and the fact that we are not going to get a striker in looks like a simple way of printing some money.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
4/1 before and after today’s match.

Punters still see something non-Championship bound in us. With one win in eleven, and our ‘easiest’ games now all gone, I’m not sure what?

D855460D-95ED-4D6F-8D8F-A502C153EF7D.png

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
4/1 before and after today’s match.

Punters still see something non-Championship bound in us. With one win in eleven, and our ‘easiest’ games now all gone, I’m not sure what?

View attachment 119989
Bookie odds are the most objective measure available. 20% probability of relegation seems about right. Such a shame we couldn’t win today and halve that likelihood. Oh well, onwards and upwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bookie odds are the most objective measure available. 20% probability of relegation seems about right. Such a shame we couldn’t win today and halve that likelihood. Oh well, onwards and upwards.

My instinct is a 50:50 call.

The positive 50 not objective whatsoever - based on whims such as MacAllister will add magic and pace, we’ll shock a big club, an opposition player will get sent off gifting us a win, a hopeless ref will favour us.

Concerned.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
All the teams down there are shit, but the ones that play with strength, determination and togetherness (and a touch of quality) will survive. They are Watford and Villa.

The spineless show ponies will be in trouble. That’s us, West Ham and Bournemouth. It’ll be two of those three to go with Norwich.
On Tapatalk I cant see your whole name.

You are a “Complete” something...

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
On Tapatalk I cant see your whole name.

You are a “Complete” something...

It’s very much like the hughton season. Can’t win for shit. I think we will only win once until end of season (Norwich or Newcastle) and pick up 4/5 draws

Confidence is completely gone since the Sheffield United drubbing. Missing steal in midfield.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It’s very much like the hughton season. Can’t win for shit. I think we will only win once until end of season (Norwich or Newcastle) and pick up 4/5 draws

Confidence is completely gone since the Sheffield United drubbing. Missing steal in midfield.

Agree with this. Can’t see us bagging wins anywhere. The team are just a bit too powder puff. How we need some Sidwell and Rosenior attitude on the pitch.

Hope I’m wrong.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

After yesterday we look like a blend of the worse bits of Hughton and Poyet. Hughtonball nothing much going forward and without the defensive solidity. And Poyetball passing across the back/keeper/sideways/back again....... meaningless possession without cutting edge.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Thank you Bournemouth in losing today & West Ham match called off. As a result we have moved from 4/1 to be relegated to 9/2.
Looks like a point gained this weekend rather than two dropped.

Feels like a stay of execution though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports