[Albion] Relegation Odds

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
It was 6/1 with Bet365 when I went to bed after the games, now 4/1. Not sure what happened in the hours I was asleep, but I think now is the time for that insurance bet, unfortunately.

West Ham & Norwich losses - so it’s looking as 3 from 6 will drop now. 5 point gap between us & Newcastle.

Our odds for the drop have more than halved. Down to 4/1. Not good but we are still 2 points clear. 5334B8E5-5897-4F6C-8B13-AFFC5FADF419.png

Jul 7, 2003
7/2 to be relegated with BV at lunchtime. Took a bit of the 40/1 to finish bottom that was on offer instead.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I went on a week ago fairly large at 8/1. And already I’m being offered an early cash out of 1.75 times stake....

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Unbelievably I got 7/1 straight after Tuesdays game. We have 7 home games left which include Man Utd, Liverpool, City, and Arsenal. And Palace who must be itching to get one over on us.

If we’re going to stay up we are going to have to start winning some away games. We have the worst away form in the whole league.

Sad to say I think I’m going to get some of my season ticket subsidised next season .

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I went on a week ago fairly large at 8/1. And already I’m being offered an early cash out of 1.75 times stake....

Nobody believes a word you say mate.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
7/2 to be relegated with BV at lunchtime. Took a bit of the 40/1 to finish bottom that was on offer instead.

Trouble is with that ... if we finish 2nd bottom you are going to be double pissed off.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Our odds of being relegated are dropping almost every day since the beginning of the year. Now less than 4/1.

Clearly the bookies are in the know that the club have decided to sleep walk to the championship relying on the current ‘strike force’ to keep us up!

View attachment 119397

17/4 is more than 4/1.

We’re probably still at longer odds than we were the day the season kicked off, aren’t we?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports