Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Relegation Odds

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If we get 9 points from the next 5 games, I think we'll get a 40 point finish and be safe.

That may leave the Palace game as a *must win* unless we get the requirement before it. :facepalm:

3 points tonight would relieve a heck of a lot of pressure.

Fancy telling us how we get 9 from the next 5? I've got us getting 2

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Well said that man even if we lose on Tuesday it's not the end of the world. Others will have a different pov obviously ..

d4a.gif

Looking at NSC tonight apparently it is the end of the world .. :D

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Depressingly fragile .. watching the first 30 minutes and seeing the match stats it's hard to believe we lost 3-1 to such a poor side.
They're not poor though are they. Callum Wilson , Harry Wilson, Josh king , Ryan fraser, ake. All much better than we have.

Callum Wilson is an England international
Liverpool wanted Fraser.

We are miles off them.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Depressingly fragile .. watching the first 30 minutes and seeing the match stats it's hard to believe we lost 3-1 to such a poor side.

Classic head in sand. I watched that first 30 minutes with frustration, so slow, little imagination. You may love the percentage possession but it seemed clear to me it wasn’t going anywhere. It reminded me a bit of the turgid period in Poyets time.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
They're not poor though are they. Callum Wilson , Harry Wilson, Josh king , Ryan fraser, ake. All much better than we have.

Callum Wilson is an England international
Liverpool wanted Fraser.

We are miles off them.

We comfortably beat them at home, they are still below us in the table and didn't look miles ahead of us tonight.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Classic head in sand. I watched that first 30 minutes with frustration, so slow, little imagination. You may love the percentage possession but it seemed clear to me it wasn’t going anywhere. It reminded me a bit of the turgid period in Poyets time.

It was frustrating and we didn't show much goal threat but the point was we still looked far better than they did. Then it all went Pete Tong ..

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Bet365 odds now down to 4/1 from the 6/1 that was available after tonight's game had finished. Must have been a huge rush of money.
Sky mispriced at the end of the match at 7/1 !!!!

William hill were also offering 6/1 just after the match.

Hope some people got on that.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
It was frustrating and we didn't show much goal threat but the point was we still looked far better than they did. Then it all went Pete Tong ..

It's just SO frustrating that it is goals that count. FIFA should come up with a way of including style marks for 'fannying about in the middle third with no possibility of scoring', then I can see us challenging for Champions League.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
6/1 at William Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here