Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Relegation Odds

Unfathomable as to why the markets make our relegation far less likely than West Ham’s, or very similar to Stains. Plus, why are Villa so likely to drop?

With West Ham, are all their London foes heaping bets on them?

I don’t think I could put a bet on us going down - but boy, 10/1 seems very tempting!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wow 10/1

That is worth £20 in anyone’s money

IF ..........?

Looks as if there have been some takers at 10/1.

We are 9/1. Still a good price DF7E8E82-B145-4E25-9574-25C7A9890E24.png

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
8 to 1 with Ladbrokes, mmmmm

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
My results projection has us finishing on 40 points ( safety ) but includes beating either Villa or Bournemouth.

So as of now I think we'll survive and any odds against relegation is printing money.... but fail to win at least 1 of the next 2 and it gets very 'borderline'.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My results projection has us finishing on 40 points ( safety ) but includes beating either Villa or Bournemouth.

So as of now I think we'll survive and any odds against relegation is printing money.... but fail to win at least 1 of the next 2 and it gets very 'borderline'.

Winning would be ideal but not losing is what is most important imo.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The form tables for last 6 and 10 games are tight. Important 3 games coming up with a lot of bottom teams playing each other. Bournemouth In particular. Click the team to get their scores and fixtures.

https://thefishy.co.uk/formtable.php?table=1

Other than:

Watford - 10 points from 15. Beating Villa, Manure & Wolves, a point at Top 6 Sheff Utd and only losing at Anfield. Playing well.

Stains - 13 points from 15 have propelled them from bottom 3 to mid-table, winning away at Chelsea, Leicester and Villa, beating Spuds and playing great football. We’ve got to say, they’re staying up yet again.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Other than:

Watford - 10 points from 15. Beating Villa, Manure & Wolves, a point at Top 6 Sheff Utd and only losing at Anfield. Playing well.

Stains - 13 points from 15 have propelled them from bottom 3 to mid-table, winning away at Chelsea, Leicester and Villa, beating Spuds and playing great football. We’ve got to say, they’re staying up yet again.

I'll take your Watford but had already assigned Southampton to mid table. Replaced by Bournemouth and Burnley.

For now.............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here