Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Relegation Odds

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm now thinking we'll be fine actually. More tempted on Palace at the 9-1, 10-1 they're quoted. They've lost 3 on the bounce now.

1 win in 11 and that was against an injury hit out of form Bournemouth. Palace will finish above us. BHA specs i'm afraid

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm now thinking we'll be fine actually. More tempted on Palace at the 9-1, 10-1 they're quoted. They've lost 3 on the bounce now.

And in true palace style (lucky *****) they’ll bounce back and beat the toon at home. 9/2 is massive on us but could never bet on that EVER.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
1 win in 11 and that was against an injury hit out of form Bournemouth. Palace will finish above us. BHA specs i'm afraid

One team always free falls, all of you think "it's US!!!" but we're still picking up points and I think we'll continue to do so - it's Palace that will freefall and we'll beat them (and we'll beat United and Arsenal too). After losing to Sheff though.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
And in true palace style (lucky *****) they’ll bounce back and beat the toon at home. 9/2 is massive on us but could never bet on that EVER.

Agree mate.

Wouldn't take winnings from betting on us to go down more than I would accept drug money or stolen money.

I'm skint, but i'm not desperate.

Odds of relegation have narrowed a bit. Looks as if the bookies have caught on or a flutter of takers at 9/2 previously.
5CA2C11A-FD73-4FE2-80A4-17C744C7A54A.png

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Odds of relegation have narrowed a bit. Looks as if the bookies have caught on or a flutter of takers at 9/2 previously.
View attachment 120066

Bookie on the radio yesterday said they saw the result (and performance) on Saturday as worse for Watford than us (Watford lost a lead again, we'd shown an ability to get something from a losing position again), hence we'd drifted a bit and they narrowed after the game. Looks like our fans lumping on us going down has narrowed the odds again perhaps.................

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Bookie on the radio yesterday said they saw the result (and performance) on Saturday as worse for Watford than us (Watford lost a lead again, we'd shown an ability to get something from a losing position again), hence we'd drifted a bit and they narrowed after the game. Looks like our fans lumping on us going down has narrowed the odds again perhaps.................

That doesn't fit with the NSC Doomster narrative.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Can only be the NSC doomsday squad narrative, there are five clubs with worse odds, we've more points than those five, we've a better goal difference than those five, we've shown we can claw back into games to gain points and yet some still feel we're nailed on for relegation. Fear not my friends:

Palace will drop into the mix
Norwich are all but down
West Ham are in turmoil
and Bournemouth don't seem to have the fight

We'll finish 14th with 42 points

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here