Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] REALISTIC signings for next season?

AlbionInUs

Oct 11, 2019
US
I've read that the xG for a penalty is around 0.75. So scoring 7 or 8 out if 10 is pretty much par for the course.

How did our penalty misses fare against other Premier League teams last season?

I completely agree. A penalty is .76 xG, so if 9 penalties are taken, 6.84 xG is accumulated. 6/9 is underperforming, but not outside of the realms of possibility.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
REALISTIC signings for next season?

Probably some random guy from the Dutch Walking Football League who scribbled all over his forearm(s) with a biro :shrug:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
There's been some real watershed signings. CMS, Vicente, Webster, Lallana. All for different reasons but signings that made you think 'we are growing, this is a statement'. I think this Summer might see another.
I wouldn't be surprised if we sign someone for serious ££. Perhaps a striker of genuine pedigree. Yes we invest heavily in youth but Bloom has proven over the years he isn't afraid to spend big.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
REALISTIC signings for next season?

Probably some random guy from the Dutch Walking Football League who scribbled all over his forearm(s) with a biro :shrug:

Hi, welcome to 2018.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
André Silva, aged 25, 6'1" striker for Eintracht Franfurt and Portugal. Scored 32 goals in 28 appearances in the Bundesliga last year. Might be interesting?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
André Silva, aged 25, 6'1" striker for Eintracht Franfurt and Portugal. Scored 32 goals in 28 appearances in the Bundesliga last year. Might be interesting?

Is this is a joke, the thread title is REALISTIC signings. Of course he’d be interesting, he’s brilliant! [emoji23] Also interesting to elite clubs on a completely different level to us - City, Liverpool, United, Arsenal etc.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

The club wont sign anyone who scored 25+ goals in a top 5 league last season. For obvious reasons.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
The club wont sign anyone who scored 25+ goals in a top 5 league last season. For obvious reasons.

I doubt it very much, but we need to start being less defeatist and thinking bigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wages, investment in the academy, those new stadium seats with the beer holders and back massagers ?
You can’t have it all. Life’s not like that.

Other than the back massagers the rest has been a complete waste of money!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here