Puff Daddy to take over Crystal Palace

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Keep on if you like because I would prefer our options.
And I live in Purley.Hows moulsecombe or have you moved upmarket.

So let's get this straight. You'd prefer Jordan, Hart, shithole and Croydon (ooh sorry I mean Purley)?

:facepalm:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Cristal Palace proudly present their brand new Board of Directors. Innit.

Attachments

• gangstarap.jpg
    gangstarap.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 142

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Keep on if you like because I would prefer our options.
And I live in Purley.Hows moulsecombe or have you moved upmarket.

With respect, I would rather live in Moulsecombe than Purley. The former is within walking distance of Brighton city centre. Purley is within walking distance of nowhere.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
something tells me he is not building a 22K ground that can rise to 35K to watch Adam Virgo, work it out mate or stick to selling insurance

And why build a 22k stadium for Brighton, you won't fill it after 6 months, the maxing it out to 35k won't ever happen.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Bloom has all this cash, but has invested in property only, f*** all in the team.

You haven't a f***ing clue. Do you think TB has pippped up overnight? You really think he's only invested in OUR £93m, state-of-the-art, modern stadium, that will be ours and will be used for generations to come by Brighton & Hove Albion supporters, which is the exact opposite to your shithole, in skidmark south london, that you don't even own?

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
You haven't a f***ing clue. Do you think TB has pippped up overnight? You really think he's only invested in OUR £93m, state-of-the-art, modern stadium, that will be ours and will be used for generations to come by Brighton & Hove Albion supporters, which is the exact opposite to your shithole, in skidmark south london, that you don't even own?

If he had invested 10% of that in the team, you could be looking at promotion to fill the f***ing place.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
With respect, I would rather live in Moulsecombe than Purley. The former is within walking distance of Brighton city centre. Purley is within walking distance of nowhere.
Because we like our peace.One of the highest per capita income postcodes in England.Whereas brighton is...
Why would you want to go into brighton it is full of weirdos and fags?Working class hero stick to emptying bins .

Feb 14, 2010
And why build a 22k stadium for Brighton, you won't fill it after 6 months, the maxing it out to 35k won't ever happen.

yeah right, my memories of 30K plus at the soldstone and a conerbation of Brighton to worthing with population upwards of 500K plus the rest of sussex clearly show Bloom has got it all wrong. We are not a small time suburban club like you lot

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Sorry forgot to say I am flouncing as you are too good at this internet warfare.
bye for now.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
One step at a time Little Al! Rome (or even Falmer) wasn't built in a day!

No but he should have spent some cash on the team, it's only luck that you are not in the bottom 3, relegation would have made a 93m stadium a false economy. As it is it is well overpriced for the size of it.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
No but he should have spent some cash on the team, it's only luck that you are not in the bottom 3, relegation would have made a 93m stadium a false economy. As it is it is well overpriced for the size of it.

What luck?

Nurse!

Feb 14, 2010

we will be sure to point out your financial advice to the self made multi multi millionaire Tony Bloom, sorry ate how many millions have you made?

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
yeah right, my memories of 30K plus at the soldstone and a conerbation of Brighton to worthing with population upwards of 500K plus the rest of sussex clearly show Bloom has got it all wrong. We are not a small time suburban club like you lot
I remember 40000 plus at selhurst in the old div. 3.So what is your point.You live in a small city that has a population that does other things on a saturday.Just because there isa new ground does not mean they will change their lifes.

If you build it they will come was a line in a fictional film,it wasn't a documentary you know.

You are one deluded idiot if you think you are or will be bigger than us.:wozza:

And now tha tis really it.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
In all seriousness, can't we just ban Palace c*nts from NSC?

I don't like them, they have nothing to contribute (this entire thread is evidence of that) and the place effing stinks when they're on here.

Palace, f*ck off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports