Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Puff Daddy to take over Crystal Palace

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In all seriousness, can't we just ban Palace c*nts from NSC?

I don't like them, they have nothing to contribute (this entire thread is evidence of that) and the place effing stinks when they're on here.

Palace, f*ck off.

You're a bit of a knob to be honest.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Oh yes of course, Poyet has lit Div 3 up with his style of football.
Still got that nose bleed from your lofty position?

No. But any higher and I think I will!

Any buyers yet? After all, it sounds like a really good investment opportunity.

I bet they're are queuing up to hand over their cash...or...erm..have you had to extend the deadline?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
F**k me Al has got really narky since his loyalty was challenged on the Pilarse forum, or is that just in my imagination?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
P Diddy-confirmed interst on SSN earlier this evening.
As for the others, Guilfoyle would be the best one to ask.
I do know that their is some interest from local businessman Steve Parrish. His company. TAG, is one of our sponsors.

Fair enough. Banter aside, I hope you sort it soon. A good friend of mine is a palace STH and I certainly dont want you to fold. Anyway, where were we?

Oh yes....

You stinking south london skid marks are totally full of shite.

God that feels good!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
There will be a buyer.
Just a case of when and not if.

You're 100% correct there will be a buyer, there always is. But at what cost, what will be the attraction?

The rented ground, the below par team, location?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
P Diddy is only interested in buying Palarse so he can pimp out their fans ugly ginger sisters. The ho mingers will be turning tricks in the caravans on a Saturday afternoon for a fiver a time.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Because we like our peace.One of the highest per capita income postcodes in England.Whereas brighton is...
Why would you want to go into brighton it is full of weirdos and fags?Working class hero stick to emptying bins .

Many books and films have been set in Brighton, because it's an interesting place. Purley has given us the cultural icon that is Terry & June.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
If I was a Palarse fan today I'd want to WEEP, and hang my head in complete SHAME at today's alleged news.

Being taken over by a Gangsta Rapper ?

This has to be a twinning opportunity or a marketing tie up between the Bronx and Sarf East London, surely ?

After all of the humilation and misfortune so far for our Chav Chums, could things possibly get any lower...??

Feb 14, 2010
If I was a Palarse fan today I'd want to WEEP, and hang my head in complete SHAME at today's alleged news.

Being taken over by a Gangsta Rapper ?

This has to be a twinning opportunity or a marketing tie up between the Bronx and Sarf East London, surely ?

After all of the humilation and misfortune so far for our Chav Chums, could things possibly get any lower...??

are you smoking something, ? Purley is full of insurance salesmen tending their roses and watching re runs of terry and june. the bronx it aint!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here