Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Puff Daddy to take over Crystal Palace

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
I hope Palace survive but only after a lot of pain, relegations and misery.

Surely you Palace fans have to admit that someone like P Diddy is not the long term answer.

In a couple of years you'll be back to where you are now. Only probably even worse off.

Feb 14, 2010
who buys palace is one thing, but its who buys selhurst from the company in administration (palace dont own their ground) is the more interesting question

I hope Palace survive but only after a lot of pain, relegations and misery.

Surely you Palace fans have to admit that someone like P Diddy is not the long term answer.

In a couple of years you'll be back to where you are now. Only probably even worse off.

In the highly unlikely event that he does buy the club, I'm not so sure it'd be just a play thing for him. The man is not your usual rap artist. He most definitely has his head screwed on and is, above all else, a very astute businessman.
People laughed at Fulham when Al-Fayed took over but look what he's done for them.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
In the highly unlikely event that he does buy the club, I'm not so sure it'd be just a play thing for him. The man is not your usual rap artist. He most definitely has his head screwed on and is, above all else, a very astute businessman.
People laughed at Fulham when Al-Fayed took over but look what he's done for them.

Fayed would have done anything to increase his 'Brand Blighty' portfolio and get that passport. Coombs, on the other hand, lives on the other side of the pond and thinks the UK is a suburb in Vermont. The two aren't remotely comparable.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes

Straws clutching at?

:lolol:

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea

I can understand that this must be exciting news for you after months of uncertainty. Must lighten the mood a little - a change from all the doom and gloom.

I've no doubt that somebody will come in for you but ultimately though, a lower profile buyer or consortium like Parrish must be a better bet for you lot.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Its not all bad news for our chums from upt road, they have signed Ivory coasts wonder kid . Moustapha soppiah tashangoaty on loan until may ....................................

bling.gif

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

Oct 25, 2003
jesus wept

WHY are you palace fans on here? have you SERIOUSLY not got anything better to do? Seriously take a look at your lives and analyse what you're actually doing.

JESUS

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So much posturing from the Palace mob on this thread, but sidestepping the bullshit for a moment..our future is extremely bright and Palaces' is extremely dodgy, are those not the basic FACTS?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What a gem of a thread, and what a great week.

Albion have won big at home for the first time in ages and the stadium's coming on apace. We've already got the away form, indeed that's been good for a few years now. We're signing better players, Gus is beginning to settle and assemble a squad fit for a promotion push sometime soon.

Palace, on the other hand, lost in midweek and now have a nasty run of 5 matches including 4 away to Blackpool, Forest, Boro and Watford plus a tricky home match against Cardiff.

So that involves 3 particularly long coach journeys back to reflect on defeat.

Plymouth, on the other hand, play Scunthorpe, Barnsley, Doncaster, Ipswich, so plenty of scope to climb.

Happy Days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here