Puff Daddy to take over Crystal Palace

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"Sum say dat I'd be drinkin' from a poison chalice
The day I got to own the ass of Crystal Palace
South London's where it's at, but my homie Simon Jordan's
Given me a problem the size of James Corden
A man asked me for money, from da Inland Revenue
I put a cap deep in his ass and said "f*** You!"...

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Palace will now run out to this.
[yt]Q2Ufk_5PnMU[/yt]

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
[yt]gul0ZDtnGzI[/yt]

Sometimes I rhyme slow, sometimes I rhyme quick
I know own palace, losing money real quick
Chillin' with these guys
Named Administrators
Piss poor club, couldn't aford to pay yah.
They weren't fans of Debts
Full of closing down threats
To ruin us
While Brighton look up with Gus
Feel right at home can't see a white man
Chilling in the street or by a Caravan
I just want to go right down
I'm talkin' literally go right down
And play in front of crowds of 25
Make it so Players can't even afford to drive
And it ain't no stopping this
I can't help it I'm an optimist
And Ima going to make this team full of hoes
Now i'm off to go get some more Nandos
Now say their name

[
Its the P the A the L the A the C
The E the F the C
It's Cristal, It's Cristal
Its the P the A the L the A the C
The E the F the C
It's Cristal, It's Cristal.

Be very careful of labelling him as some chavvy rapper.
This is a man who does not come from the same background as other rappers and is a very astute businessman reportedly worth over £360m.
It has just been confirmed by his spokesman that he has expressed an interest in buying our club on SSN
So put that cap in yo ass and smoke it!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This is a man who does not come from the same background as other rappers and is a very astute businessman reportedly worth over £360m.
It has just been confirmed by his spokesman that he has expressed an interest in buying our club on SSN

If he is supposedly such an astute businessman, why on EARTH would he want to pour his millions into your failing, shoddy black hole of a club ? Whats in it for him ?

I would always be VERY wary of a bored so-called businessman with a few spare bob who knows the square root of f***-all about running a footbal club, suddenly pitching up out of the blue and investing untold millions so he can own it as his plaything.

Sooner or later it goes tits up, spectacularly, time and time again.

"P Diddy" :facepalm:
Strewth.

corkster

Apr 26, 2007
on the streets

ok he is a pikey 1 then. god i hope he buys it and fucks it up more than it is now

If he is supposedly such an astute businessman, why on EARTH would he want to pour his millions into your failing, shoddy black hole of a club ? Whats in it for him ?

I would always be VERY wary of a bored so-called businessman with a few spare bob who knows the square root of f***-all about running a footbal club, suddenly pitching up out of the blue and investing untold millions so he can own it as his plaything.

Sooner or later it goes tits up, spectacularly, time and time again.

"P Diddy" :facepalm:
Strewth.

Why not?
If some nobody like Bloom can pour millions into that white elephant of an identikit ground like yours then a superstar can buy a better club like ours.
I don't think it'll happen but you never know.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Why not?
If some nobody like Bloom can pour millions into that white elephant of an identikit ground like yours then a superstar can buy a better club like ours.

Difference being Bloom has blue and white blood. Poof Diddy probably has no idea about football and thinks its simple as abc. (like most Americans)

You can keep dreaming, but really, you know it won't happen.

Difference being Bloom has blue and white blood. Poof Diddy probably has no idea about football and thinks its simple as abc. (like most Americans)

You can keep dreaming, but really, you know it won't happen.

A chairman who is a supporter means nothing. This is a very rare occurence.
After the Jordan fiasco, I don't think I'd want another Palace fan as owner.
Also, Sean Coombes can't be that simple with over £360m in his bank account.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why not?

Bloom and his family have been on the Albion board of directors for generations. They're not in it for the money, they don't invest their money on a whim, and the club is not their plaything. There is a difference.

Piff Duddly (or whatever) has no links with football, no links with Palace, and probably only became vaguely aware of Palace's existance when he noticed a funny smell as he wound down the tinted window in his Hummer somewhere around Norwood.

I don't think it'll happen either (its just too ridiculous even for your club), but be careful what you wish for. Rich businessmen don't get rich by tipping their cash into random black holes. Theres nearly always a downside.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Why not?

Bloom is a lifelong fan who's family have been on the board decades ago.

P Diddy prob won't touch with a bargepole when he see's the books but if it did happen I give it 6 months tops before it goes completely tits up.

Sorry state of affairs at the moment for your lot

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
A chairman who is a supporter means nothing. This is a very rare occurence.
After the Jordan fiasco, I don't think I'd want another Palace fan as owner.

Well, it does mean something because if you have a 'true' supporter at the helm then you know they won't deliberately rob the club of money/run it recklessly and generally like a bellend. (Simon Jordan :whistle:)

I'm willing to put money on Poof Daddy NOT being your next chairman, probably after he has looked at the state of your club(No/Hardly any assets ect ect), it will probably be some consortium who have scraped all the pennies together to be able to afford the club.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

£360m ?
Do you think he has ANY clue how much of a dent owning Crystal Palace would put in that ? You don't own the ground, you don't own the freehold, you're massively in debt and most of the squad arn't worth two bob.

If he was stupid enough to buy your mob, he'd want his rocks tested. That would be about as far away from "astute" as you could possibly get.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here