Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pressure getting to Gus?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Why do you think he`s after Bridcutt and probably Ulloa as well? he knows our directorate will let them go for peanuts so long as they make a couple of bob profit,they have a very short sighted mentality and lack of ambition despite what we read in the Argus.

Utter, utter bollox.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'd say it absolutely is. What he is saying there is "I'm telling them the right things to do. I keep telling them. If they can't get it, it's not MY fault"

That's exactly how I interpret Gus' latest 'inciteful' offering to the media...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Albion is not a labour agency the club should keep them untill the end of the season
Market and financial forces would suggest otherwise.

With the exception of Man City, Chelsea, and maybe even Arsenal (I don't know) every other team in the country has a price, no matter what the calendar says.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I'd say it absolutely is. What he is saying there is "I'm telling them the right things to do. I keep telling them. If they can't get it, it's not MY fault"

That's exactly how I interpret Gus' latest 'inciteful' offering to the media...

So explain,

"You can't perform every now and then.

"With all respect, we don't get paid to do our job today but not tomorrow."

"At the moment, I see too many players of the opposition playing against us probably their best games of the season.

"Do you think that's a coincidence as well? You have to be very naive to think that."

Nowhere in that interview does he divorce himself from the rest of the team, in fact the opposite but of course that doesn't fit with those who read what they want to read rather than what is written.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Like a perverted Jack In The Box.

'Childish' and 'obsessed' don't even come close. It's not as though he is cheesed off with Gus' tenure here. He wants to chase his hatred and prejudice of him across country. Pathetic, isn't it?

Did he shag his wife or something?

You are one truly pathetic poster. Your comments on virtually everything show that you have NOTHING worthwhile to contribute. You were wrong about the Barnsley game, and dropped out of the thread as soon as I pointed out the foolishness of your posts there.

Interestingly, you are on this thread too. Your hypocrisy is there for all to see - commenting on my presence without any thought other than to slag me off. But you're here too you buffoon!

Gus thinks he is better than us... we shall see. Not looking too good for him right now but, as I have said before, I think he will turn Sunderland around.

And do tell, how are my posts childish and/or obsessed? May I suggest that your intimation that Gus may have 'shagged' my wife shows anyone with any sense what a complute ****ing moron you are.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
So explain,

"You can't perform every now and then.

"With all respect, we don't get paid to do our job today but not tomorrow."

"At the moment, I see too many players of the opposition playing against us probably their best games of the season.

"Do you think that's a coincidence as well? You have to be very naive to think that."

Nowhere in that interview does he divorce himself from the rest of the team, in fact the opposite but of course that doesn't fit with those who read what they want to read rather than what is written.

You seem to be doing a great job reading what you want to read from Gus' latest BS. Congratulations. Let's just say it's open to interpretation.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Slightly ironic to single BW out.

You can guarantee 4 or 5 posters commenting on every Gus thread, and that icludes both BW and yourself.

Exactly. Thunder Bolt is a hypocrite, as is TLO.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Well I'm very interested in how he does and I think quite a few of us are. Are you and others suggesting we just move on because he's not doing very well at the moment? If they'd just won 4 on the trot I wager you'd be happy to pass comment on here. Just a feeling.

you can be as interested as you like, I might be interested in whats he is up to ,but not enough to be talking about him all the time on here and there is always the Sunderland website and the Sunderland local rag he is now passing interest to me and many others.
LoL! Glasfryn and his cronies rumbled.
what are you talking about you insufferable knob 8 posts just on this page
we have the message YOU DON'T LIKE HIM

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I spy with my little eye, something beginning with...

...B.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
you can be as interested as you like, I might be interested in whats he is up to ,but not enough to be talking about him all the time on here and there is always the Sunderland website and the Sunderland local rag he is now passing interest to me and many others.
M

Funnily enough, you moan about it but you are straight in there on every thread that is very clearly about Gus from the thread title. Here's an idea why don't you just ignore them and let those of us who are interested just get on with it?

Just to be clear, I am very undecided just how good Gus will be in the top division. I don't hate him and I don't worship him. he was our manager, he did some fantastic things and he was also a self obsessed **** at times and yes he did piss me off big time after the semi final 2nd leg play off. I confess to being intrigued as to how he gets on at Sunderland. I am certainly not rubbing my hands in glee at his current predicament.

Anyway, back on track, do you think he's feeling the pressure????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here