Your thoughts towards Graham Potter

• Thank you

Votes: 349 60.0%
  • **** you

Votes: 233 40.0%

• Total voters

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I always suspected we were a bit of a vehicle for Graham... It's made me realise that people have zero scruples... if he'd said no, he'd have been rewarded by the fans and the club alike... elevated to God like status, then sent with blessings amid streets lined with scented Roses, atop a bright white charger to take his rightful place as England manager... alas, he said yes... or YESSSSSS!!! where do I sign?

"another glass of champagne Graham, a Cuban...?"

"Cucu... a back rub please..." "sí señor Potter heh heh heh etc."

"Gentlemen... to evil!"

The devil on the shoulder,
Oft the loudest whisper of all.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve always been a good riddance man myself…. So f Uk off Potter

upnorthnow

Feb 4, 2004
SK13
I have no issue with him going, but what a shame about the timing.
he’s got us somewhere I never thought we be. I genuinely thought this season would be the greatest in the clubs history.

On balance for me, it can only be thank you.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Both in that order...............Thank You and F You. May he have a shitty time at Chelsea.........gonna be sacked before next season.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
The irony of Potter going to the only team in the EPL who we haven't beaten! Isn't the phrase, "If you can't beat them, join them"!!!! ???

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
Thank you - from a purist point of view the football our team player has been nothing short of outstanding since GP took over - I’ve not seen the ball moved around by a Brighton team - it reminds me of the classic Barcelona team from late 2000s or Arsenal from early 2000s - he’s built a squad where it doesn’t matter if we lose our best players, there are others we don’t know about waiting to come in. Sad = yes, but f*** you = no

Anyone who says otherwise will probably need to see us get relegated and put the rose tinted goggles on in a few years time.

great manager, fantastic man, and I hope Chelsea is a stepping stone to replace Southgate as he should be coaching the coaches in this country based on what he turned our club into. Legend and we were lucky to have him. We will see in years to come.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Very very few managers see their job through though.

He leave us in the top 4 with a chance to go top at the weekend.

Thanks Graham.
He had a chance to here, we were really building something great. He could have taken us to top spot himself.

Yeah thanks Graham.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Christ really folk?! He has been great for us, taken us forward and comes across as a brilliant guy. It’s crazy to begrudge him this opportunity. He almost has to take it and I hope he does well. I don’t care about Chelsea either way, but Potter clearly one of life’s good guys. He isn’t going to work in North Korea developing death spores ffs.

Yes it’s crap for us, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t an equally capable manager available.

Thanks for everything Graham. x

PS: any jobs going?

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Massive thank you, he has taken our club to the next level, played a massive part in developing many players into PL starters, and has taken us to our highest ever league position.

I'm sure he will leave with dignity and respect, and I wish him well (but not too well).

Football fans do make me laugh - if he'd got us relegated a couple of years ago, many would have been quite happy to cut his contract short and sack him. There's no loyalty there, so we can't expect the same from him when he is wanted elsewhere. It's just football.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
I think Potter deserves a huge thank you as much as Tony Bloom and the Brighton hierarchy along with the fans deserve a huge thank you from Potter for giving him the chance to be in the top shop window and allowing him time to become the manager he could only dream about a number of years ago.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Right now it has to be thank you, but if he takes Bruno with him and comes back again in January with his Chelsea cheque book and pen, he may not get such a warm welcome. Unbelievably disappointing 24 hours for the Albion.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
There is no fence.

I think we may feel quite angry at Potter if, as has been suggested, he comes for Gross, Trossard and McAllistair.

It is all a bit too raw at the moment for anyone to make a response to this question as the feelings will no doubt change over time.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Along with TB and the vast majority of Albion fans, I have been unswerving in my support for Potter, even through some occasional dismal periods. The manner in which he has repaid said faith/support, just as things really looked on the 'up' leaves a very unpleasant taste in the mouth, so for now, I'm afraid I'm in the **** you camp.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Thank you, pending change to **** you in January transfer window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scooter1

How soon is now?
Thank you, with the caveat that I hope he fails at Chelsea.
Even under new ownership, I don't believe that leopard will change its spots.
If he can't get his message across and subsequently deliver a significant trophy this season, then I expect it'll be a limited tenure...

ESIC

Apr 22, 2016
Southwick
Thank you. But won’t be happy when he wins until he’s the England manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here