Your thoughts towards Graham Potter

• Thank you

Votes: 349 60.0%
  • **** you

Votes: 233 40.0%

• Total voters

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I voted F**K you given that it was a binary choice. Naturally I am thankful that Potter has produced the best football we have ever seen at the club and that will not change. The man is in my opinion outside Pep the best manager in the league, and certainly the best I have had the pleasure of seeing at the Albion.

That said if you think I am going wave him off with a cheery smile and a pat on the back for buggering off at the first offer he gets whilst we are on one of the best runs we've witnessed at the Amex, you have got another thing coming.

A season which has got off to a fantastic start has just had the heart unceremoniously ripped out of it and I make no apologies for being angry about it, right now.

That he has left for the odious entity that is Chelsea makes it even worse, there is no way I will ever wish that club well.

I wish I could answer both Thank You and F You in this poll but I chose my side of the fence for today.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Bit of a vehicle for Bruno also it appears.

Are you guys going to say "**** you" to him as well?

By God you're grumpy... if Bruno goes he goes... yes I'd be disappointed, and yes he'd be tarnishing his legacy... Although he's a backroom guy, I'm not as peeved as I am with GP... who, lest we forget, by grabbing at this opportunity has kicked our house of cards down with it. Trying to shift focus to Bruno is a little bit of a stretch... centrally, this whole fiasco is down to GP throwing caution and logic to the wind... sadly the ripple effect is now in full swing.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
By God you're grumpy... if Bruno goes he goes... yes I'd be disappointed, and yes he'd be tarnishing his legacy... Although he's a backroom guy, I'm not as peeved as I am with GP... who, lest we forget, by grabbing at this opportunity has kicked our house of cards down with it. Trying to shift focus to Bruno is a little bit of a stretch... centrally, this whole fiasco is down to GP throwing caution and logic to the wind... sadly the ripple effect is now in full swing.

Like hundreds of thousands of managers and players before him, GP decided to move to a bigger club where he can earn more money and have a much better chance of winning titles.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It's not just him, look now even Bruno goes so **** Potter.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
keen to change from thank you to F4rk you , you ginger tosser

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
100% **** you now he's poached Roberts and Bruno. Hope he crashes and burns...............

However, before we all get too pissy about it, there's a strong likelihood we're about to do pretty much the same to some other (as yet unsuspecting) team

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Like hundreds of thousands of managers and players before him, GP decided to move to a bigger club where he can earn more money and have a much better chance of winning titles.

He has, but with it and by joining the club he has and by jumping at it soooo quickly, in my humble opinion he's irreparably damaged his legacy without a care for this club and its supporters. By further eroding the internal infrastructure he's effectively torpedoed our season... but of course he has... right now this club is where is new club needs to be. No prisoners, we are problem for him now, one he'll be hoping slide away back into 16th or better still the championship... as with our fall his stock rises further.

It's not even bittersweet, it just tastes bad.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Think you’ll probably get a very different result if you run this poll again

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
Yeah thanks I suppose for getting to where we are, but piss off now, you and the scum club you are going too. And don't give me well just furthering his career nonsense; really think he could care the **** less on how bad off he is leaving us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports