Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Points Needed for Away Europa League games?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Someone stated in WSU on Saturday 5,500 people have registered for Marseille
Absolutely incredible!

........that someone would claim to know the numbers of something private that had probably only been open an hour between the the post on the club website and people travelling to the Amex.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Absolutely incredible!

........that someone would claim to know the numbers of something private that had probably only been open an hour between the the post on the club website and people travelling to the Amex.
Well he is quite well connected

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well he is quite well connected
If he is then it’ll be a lot more than that now. There were a few people in the pub pre game who didn’t know anything about pre registration.

Ultimately I hope you’re right as we’ll get the full allocation but I have my doubts.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If he is then it’ll be a lot more than that now. There were a few people in the pub pre game who didn’t know anything about pre registration.

Ultimately I hope you’re right as we’ll get the full allocation but I have my doubts.
It's not me who is right it is what the person told me.

Not knowing pre-registering isn't as bad as Sharon or whatever her name was who didn't even know what dates the Europa League games were on the recent club call.

Nicks

I got £132 Bri-Ams return.. early on the 9th, late on the 10th return.... not booked hotel yet, still researching ... ticket or not, I am going.
See you at Bristol then 👍🍻🍻

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-04-20-26-12-66_6c23373dfecc507cb0fa5e7276111382.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-04-20-26-12-66_6c23373dfecc507cb0fa5e7276111382.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 33

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
See you at Bristol then 👍🍻🍻
I'll meet you for a pint or two early doors,.....although I am on the evening flight on the Friday... gives me time to have a leisurely brekkie/brunch and a wonder around town.... and a few more beers of course.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Someone stated in WSU on Saturday 5,500 people have registered for Marseille
Thank goodness someone in WSU knows. Hope they’ve let the club and SP know.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Collect tickets ...day prior to the match and from the morning of the match until two to three hours prior to kick-off.

Ffs. I think I'm arriving in Marseille about 4 hours before the game. I better not be delayed. This is ridiculous. My brother will be there before me so surely they will let him pick up for me if I show them proof I'm going.
The older I get the less I trust public transport. Too many grim experiences. Chances are you’ll be absolutely fine getting to Marseille when scheduled but I must admit, if it was me I’d be planning to arrive the day before (easy for me as I’m retired — appreciate that you may not be able to do that).

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The older I get the less I trust public transport. Too many grim experiences. Chances are you’ll be absolutely fine getting to Marseille when scheduled but I must admit, if it was me I’d be planning to arrive the day before (easy for me as I’m retired — appreciate that you may not be able to do that).
I am arriving the day before for the other games. But I can't for Marseille and don't fancy it . Plane lands at 10.15. 8 and a half hours before KO. Even if it's 2 hour delayed should be fine.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I'd like to think you're right but I'd be hugely surprised. I'm expecting several '000 BHA fans in Amsterdam city centre boozers on Thursday night
There’ll doubtless be some but I’d be surprised if it runs into thousands. For a start, transport is getting ever more complicated and expensive.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I am arriving the day before for the other games. But I can't for Marseille and don't fancy it . Plane lands at 10.15. 8 and a half hours before KO. Even if it's 2 hour delayed should be fine.
Ok, but you earlier said 4 hours before. If it’s 8 hours I’m sure you’ll be fine.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
There’ll doubtless be some but I’d be surprised if it runs into thousands. For a start, transport is getting ever more complicated and expensive.
I reckon he is right,....several thousand trippers enjoying the vibe, hopefully a chilled one with the right result.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
The worry is how many Tier 1 and 1901’s will just buy up their allocations regardless of whether they’ll be able to meet those restrictions meaning loads of wasted seats and 1000’s who can’t get in
The idea that 1000s on Tier 1 fans will just buy up tickets for the sake of it, is bizarre. Most are people who attend every game we want to be there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here