Please, no balloons etc at Liverpool.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
i think you need to chill out and look at things from another viewpoint. i understand the jester hat thing, i just think its daft and you will get patronised. the rest of your angry posts i will let slide

I'll say it again. WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT THE SCOUSERS THINK?

You are very strange.

Feb 14, 2010
I'll say it again. WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT THE SCOUSERS THINK?

You are very strange.

I dont. Its up to you. If you want to look like Watford and have a nice pat on the head from the press then carry on. If you want to wear a jesters hat at a motorway service station then dont be surprised if the rest of us look at you with a sideways glance.

Calm down my friend, you are going down the insults path instead of addressing the point, which is above.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
right, personally i really don't care what you think about Balloons, i have just ordered 100 Blue, 100 white from Ebay, and they will be coming to Anfield with me and my Inflatable seagull. Might dig out my Inflatable FA cup as well.

Yes i will be wearing colours and i am in mi mid 30's.

I will be supporting my team as i have done for ages, as i do on every Home & nearly every away game.

I will wear my Hat and Scarf as well, and if anyone thinks i am a ****, that is there opinion, and i would be happy to discuss this with them personally.

:clap::clap::banana::albion2::albion2:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I dont. Its up to you. If you want to look like Watford and have a nice pat on the head from the press then carry on. If you want to wear a jesters hat at a motorway service station then dont be surprised if the rest of us look at you with a sideways glance.

Calm down my friend, you are going down the insults path instead of addressing the point, which is above.

Clearly you do! I don't care what they, the press, Palace, people watching on TV, or anyone thinks about us. I'm going up with 6000 others to a game against a massive team in the FA Cup. I won't be wearing a jester hat or even a replica shirt, but I don't care if anyone else does. Quite how the press are going to pat me on the head I don't know.

Just enjoy it!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Pack it in, its embarrassing. Grow a backbone, or as they say these days "man up". Balloons, I ask you, go and support palace, palace embarrassed themselves at the cup semi final doing that.. which I seem to remember they also failed to sell all their tickets for..

I wasn't going to bother with balloons however, your comments on here have just inspired me to buy a pack of 100 blue & white ones and a balloon pump too, you miserable scrote.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is bio-degradable confetti allowed?

Feb 14, 2010
I wasn't going to bother with balloons however, your comments on here have just inspired me to buy a pack of 100 blue & white ones and a balloon pump too, you miserable scrote.

Fill your boots mate, but not on my account as I wont be there! Only 50/50 to watch it on TV ! Its not miserable really but read my post about enjoying Rochdale as much as Liverpool and you might get where Im coming from, but as I say, its up to you if you want to wear a jesters hat at a motorway service station!

Fill your boots mate, but not on my account as I wont be there

All those demands about not eating at half time, manning up, having pride in your side, wearing a hand me down donkey jacket, finding a true Scouse football fan and regaling them with tales of our legendary 1910 Charity Shield trophy and it turns out you're not even going?

Hahaha! Credibility shot to zero. Go straight to fail. Do not pass go. Do not collect £200

Feb 14, 2010
All those demands about not eating at half time, manning up, having pride in your side, wearing a hand me down donkey jacket, finding a true Scouse football fan and regaling them with tales of our legendary 1910 Charity Shield trophy and it turns out you're not even going?

Hahaha! Credibility shot to zero. Go straight to fail. Do not pass go. Do not collect £200

Pot Noodles, you do need to chill out, I dont demand anything, merely observe that if you weare a jester hat in a motorway service station then you look a prize A plonka, balloons and face painting make brghton look Noddy, you will get patronised and if you want a pie then go ahead. I just dont see why you have to eat every 45 minutes. Buy my friend, its all entirely up to you. Where Im coming from is probably explained better in the thread where I explain why I dont care who we play, as its all the same to me. Now seriously mate, do calm down. Sht that sounds patronising. I dont mean to be, but maybe best to leave it there and stop jumping on each others posts? Agreed?

Pot Noodles, you do need to chill out, I dont demand anything, merely observe that if you weare a jester hat in a motorway service station then you look a prize A plonka, balloons and face painting make brghton look Noddy, you will get patronised and if you want a pie then go ahead. I just dont see why you have to eat every 45 minutes. Buy my friend, its all entirely up to you. Where Im coming from is probably explained better in the thread where I explain why I dont care who we play, as its all the same to me. Now seriously mate, do calm down. Sht that sounds patronising. I dont mean to be, but maybe best to leave it there and stop jumping on each others posts? Agreed?

Calm down? Methinks you doeth protest too much. You're the one getting upset about a few balloons at a football match. I'm standing at the sides and laughing at the bloke who has extrapolated this to face painting, pie eating, jesters hats, drums, ultras, motorway service stations....I'm sure there's more but you've ranted for so long it's difficult to keep up.

I'm still pointing and laughing at you.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
There will be so many balloons on the pitch, the kick-off will be delayed by about an hour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports