May 20, 2009
We love our Balloons
we love our Balloons
We are Brighton and Hove albion
we love our Balloons.

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
I've read this thread with some amusment but also utter disbelief. It's bad enough the government dictating so much crap about what I can and cannot do. Are we allowed to sing at the game or will this make us look like a bunch of choir persons? Heavens forbid ... what would others think.

Last edited:

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Fill your boots mate, but not on my account as I wont be there! Only 50/50 to watch it on TV ! Its not miserable really but read my post about enjoying Rochdale as much as Liverpool and you might get where Im coming from, but as I say, its up to you if you want to wear a jesters hat at a motorway service station!

FFS all the shit you have been spouting out, no Balloons, and people making themselves look twats, and your not even going to be there?

Have you been to an away game this season? were you at Boro? were you at Wrexham?

i suspect the answer to both is no...

But then i forget you are a super supporter arent you!!

Jan 30, 2008
It'll make us look like Exeter or some noddy outfit. Ok, It's the 5th round but we'll be here more than the lower teams.

Didn't see Wrexham bring balloons etc to ours.

Just turn up and sing and support the lads.
100% agree ,tinpot and plastic are two words that spring to mind , WHAT DO BALLONS ACTUALLY DO apart from go bang when popped :nono:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this...But I am not sure about jester hats at the motorway services.:ffsparr:

What is your problem WCP? A day out at Liverpool excites me as now, as much as it did the first time I ever went in 83. I will be wearing a replica shirt, an Albion hat and scarf, and waving a blue and white flag. So I am the sort of fan you despise. You could come down to the front and discuss it with me.

Oh wait... You ain't even going.FFS.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Is it ok if I do the "oooooooaaaarrrrrr your shit aaarrgggghhhgghaarghhhhg " bit when their keeper takes a goalkick? I need someones permission pleeeeeze :D

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Can I have permission, Mr WCP, please, to wear my Albion jacket next week, as it kept me beautifully warm at Elland Road yesterday? Or am I supposed to go in a t-shirt, even if the temperature is like yesterday, turn up smashed 5 minutes before the game and then tell someone to get out of their allocated seat because that's where I want to stand? (Note I didn't say sit). And then take out my cigs and start smoking and argue with a steward. Because I want to go back to real football, not this modern rubbish. In fact, I might even write to Messrs Perry and Hebberd and ask if they can take out the padded seats from the Amex and get some wooden ones in, a la Arthur Wait. What do you think?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Jeez there are some miserable tossers on this site: "Don't wear replica shirts, don't wave flags, don't bring balloons, don't leave early, don't stand up, don't sing certain songs, why oh why do you have to eat food at football when I don't? etc etc etc."

Enjoy yourself at Liverpool everybody, put on a show and ignore the miserablists.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Jeez there are some miserable tossers on this site: "Don't wear replica shirts, don't wave flags, don't bring balloons, don't leave early, don't stand up, don't sing certain songs, why oh why do you have to eat food at football when I don't? etc etc etc."

Enjoy yourself at Liverpool everybody, put on a show and ignore the miserablists.

Here f***ing here!!!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Christ on a bike! We can quite literally argue about anything. If someone wants to take a ruddy balloon then let them, if you that's not your thing then don't take any !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here