Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please, no balloons etc at Liverpool.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
there's a few people who need reminding that several years ago Brighton were hanging by a thread, Sunday is not going to be about small tinpot clubs or balloons are for kids. For me and many others its gonna be about celebrating how far we have come win lose or draw I'm gonna have fun and there's nothing anyone can do about it
Why the need to celebrate that?its a bloody cup game and we,ve played sunderland and newcastle remember.Lets all take a balloon to celebrate how far we,ve come:lolol::lolol:HILARIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS:lolol:I,ve heard it all now:nono:

seagull1981

Blue & White Forever
Aug 8, 2010
Balloons are so so small time,its the 5th round not the semi final or final,christ some people are so small minded and think we,re still in league 2:(

Unfortunately (or FORTUNATELY depending on your POV) I've never been to Anfield but this Is the way I see It.

Gus and the team our gonna come out to the Kop waving 1000's of scarves and singing YNWA, and if that isn't nerve racking walking into that i don't know what is, but then they look at 6000 seagulls fans with blue and white all over. Scarves, Confetti, Balloons & all and seeing that will be a massive boost of confidence surely! And It will be bloody awesome to a Scouser I'm sure! but that's what I think? :shrug:

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
Unfortunately (or FORTUNATELY depending on your POV) I've never been to Anfield but this Is the way I see It.

Gus and the team our gonna come out to the Kop waving 1000's of scarves and singing YNWA, and if that isn't nerve racking walking into that i don't know what is, but then they look at 6000 seagulls fans with blue and white all over. Scarves, Confetti, Balloons & all and seeing that will be a massive boost of confidence surely! And It will be bloody awesome to a Scouser I'm sure! but that's what I think? :shrug:

I think the same. :)

DanielT

Why the need to celebrate that?its a bloody cup game and we,ve played sunderland and newcastle remember.Lets all take a balloon to celebrate how far we,ve come:lolol::lolol:HILARIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS:lolol:I,ve heard it all now:nono:

so, no balloons, no flags, no singing... will we come across as big time then?!

me... I got my 50 blue and 50 white balloons, 2 inflatable seagulls, and a two-way pump (for inflating them, nothing 'austin powers' about it)

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I went to the cup final in 2003. Our end was a sea of yellow balloons and ticker tape. The Arsenal fans did nothing. It was them that looked stupid - as if they FA cup meant nothing to them - like they just needed to turn up to win the cup. Our fans took the credit, their's didnt.

They took the cup obviously :cry:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Balloons are so so small time,its the 5th round not the semi final or final,christ some people are so small minded and think we,re still in league 2:(

Just got home to find 100 blue & white balloons delivered ready for Sunday and now I've read your comments. Shall I still take them?

Too true I will!

seagull1981

Blue & White Forever
Aug 8, 2010
Just got home to find 100 blue & white balloons delivered ready for Sunday and now I've read your comments. Shall I still take them?

Too true I will!

To bloody right! Your PP gets me every time by the way :D

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Sounds like it's got to the point where we are just taking the absolute piss now. Excellent. Anyone worried about the 'noddy' element should understand we have a rich heritage of waggishness. Any neutral friends I've ever taken to an awayday with albion (a brum villa friend to walsall last season) always come away impressed by the tongue in cheek element to our support. The Villan also was a bit intimidated by a few diamond geezers (worried his accent would get 'im shived innit) so don't worry about seeming soppy. Having a sense of humour is part of supporting Albion. Let's get so much blue and white / inflatable seagulls going on that it gets stupid!

love it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here