Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please, no balloons etc at Liverpool.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
It'll make us look like Exeter or some noddy outfit. Ok, It's the 5th round but we'll be here more than the lower teams.

Didn't see Wrexham bring balloons etc to ours.

Just turn up and sing and support the lads.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Oh please! We are away at Anfield and people want to enjoy it, there will be loads of kids there and it is a day to enjoy. A sea of blue and white, balloons, flags, the lot. Enjoy it!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Big belly, small mind

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
I might get one of those all in one full body spandex suits now. No balloons!! give us a break.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Liverpool fans will think this is our cup final, I look at this as another step to reaching the 6th round. Wrexham didn't bring one balloon but sang their hearts outs, thats what I want us to do.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Liverpool fans will think this is our cup final, I look at this as another step to reaching the 6th round. Wrexham didn't bring one balloon but sang their hearts outs, thats what I want us to do.

Hmmmm we have a saying in our house - want doesn't get!!!

Who cares if the fans have balloons and flags - we will sing our hearts out too!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I thought you made a fair point Bb, but I guess I'm in the minority :)

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

Who cares what Liverpool fans think and presence of balloons wont stop any of us singing our hearts out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here