Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please, no balloons etc at Liverpool.

D

Deleted member 18477

whatever you do dont enjoy yourself at the biggest albion away day for years! please we dont want that!...

:lol::lol::lol:bigbelly:lol::lol::lol:

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
A blow up cat would be pretty funny.....

Imagine if we got it on the pitch !!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It'll make us look like Exeter or some noddy outfit. Ok, It's the 5th round but we'll be here more than the lower teams.

Didn't see Wrexham bring balloons etc to ours.

Just turn up and sing and support the lads.

Liverpool fans will think this is our cup final, I look at this as another step to reaching the 6th round. Wrexham didn't bring one balloon but sang their hearts outs, thats what I want us to do.

it's not our cup final. Just another cup tie.

Just once, one day, try to say something positive about the Albion, or Albion fans. Go on, I dare you.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What about 50/50 balloons

:fishing::ffsparr:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Wrexham didn't bring one balloon

thats their look out. i recall we took ballons to cup games at Orient, its wht we do when on a big away jolly. besides, its f***ing Anfield, literaly world famous, i'm afraid Amex is only another nice new stadium. for now.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If 900 Brighton fans can make a huge amount of noise today at Leeds, it will be loud as hell at Anfield next week....if people have the breath to sing after blowing up all the balloons, inflatables etc etc

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
:
Been an Albion fan for 32 years, is that ok?

And think balloons etc are pants and make us tin pot.
Yeah I hate hats shirts flags scarfs people having fun , weddings , birthdays , christenings , holidays , Monday's Fridays , Saturday's , the Beatles , Oasis , the Olympics & I hate life but if there's one thing that really pisses me off is balloons , there so rubbery and oval and it really makes us look tin pot:D

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
We've never had balloons at Anfield back in the hay days, so why now. do what you want but it'll be cringe worthy. It'll make us look like non league.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
We've never had balloons at Anfield back in the hay days, so why now. do what you want but it'll be cringe worthy. It'll make us look like non league.

Wasn't gonna buy any balloons but gonna buy shit loads now go on matey have a laugh , life's to short to be so serious ain't played at anfield in 20 years so in that respect we are a little club but on the up again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here