Paul Gascoigne's back on the sauce...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That's the beginning , now lets give him something for when he comes out , ( if he wants it )

The PFA must have something
Short of 24 hour guards and deportation for all the nations mugs who'd buy him a beer, coz it's gazza innit, I'm still not seeing what the PFA can do.

(I'm not being facetious or an arse, for a change)

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012
Short of 24 hour guards and deportation for all the nations mugs who'd buy him a beer, coz it's gazza innit, I'm still not seeing what the PFA can do.

(I'm not being facetious or an arse, for a change)

He can come and live with me I will be his minder , and we can get him on Gus's magic bus ......

I don't have the answers , all I know is we should try everything possible to save Gazza the football Icon ......

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I don't have the answers , all I know is we should try everything possible to save Gazza the football Icon ......

Yeah, and leave people like Leon Knight to rot in his own cocaine hell. No thanks. Gazza is just one man. There are a lot more out there who need to come and live at yours so where are you going to draw the line exactly? Michael Barrymore? A street drinker called Norris on London Road? Lindsey Lohan? Keith Chegwin?

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012
Yeah, and leave people like Leon Knight to rot in his own cocaine hell. No thanks. Gazza is just one man. There are a lot more out there who need to come and live at yours so where are you going to draw the line exactly? Michael Barrymore? A street drinker called Norris on London Road? Lindsey Lohan? Keith Chegwin?

None of the above we're Icons and certainly not genius , whilst in good health they gave nothing to their profession that hadn't been done before and certainly gave nothing to their nation ........ Not comparable

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
None of the above we're Icons and certainly not genius , whilst in good health they gave nothing to their profession that hadn't been done before and certainly gave nothing to their nation ........ Not comparable

You absolute bastard! Have you ever met Norris of no fixed abode, Brighton? Never judge anyone by their 2 litre bottle of White Lightning. In his formative years he could have been a top barrister, Friends of the Earth worker or Formula 2 racing driver and have given a hell of a lot more to his community than Paul Gascgoine ever did.

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012
You absolute bastard! Have you ever met Norris of no fixed abode, Brighton? Never judge anyone by their 2 litre bottle of White Lightning. In his formative years he could have been a top barrister, Friends of the Earth worker or Formula 2 racing driver and have given a hell of a lot more to his community than Paul Gascgoine ever did.

I don't know Norris and wish him all the best and hope he finds help as well

But your statement answers it all In regards to my point . He Could Have Been . We all could have been ........

Gazza Was and did .......

Ok, I'm convinced.

I've been out and bought 4 cans of alcohol free lager, a vindaloo and I've got my fishing rod, where is he, I'll help.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Makes you wonder where Gazza's old binge drinking mates are now in his latest time of need? They enjoyed riding the rollercoaster with him 20 years ago and have some responsibility for the state he is now. Maybe they have been told to stay away. Maybe I'm am doing them a disservice and they are quietly helping Gazza behind the scenes..............but I doubt it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports