Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Paul Barber OBE

Baldrick

Aug 24, 2020
Good on him. I hope he doesn't add it to his CV if Tottenham ever start hunting for a new CEO.
Levy is the highest paid CEO in the Premier League. Cant see ENIC sacking him while he is making them mega bucks.

Can't see Levy resigning or losing his job until an American owner with an NFL franchise takes over Spurs.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
One of those things you poo out of. Everyone has one.

I really don't like Barber, find him to be an arsehole. I know the majority fawn at his feet and Bloom clearly rates him.

I think he's an arsehole.

That's it.
Personality wise or he’s doing a bad job?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I really don't like Barber, find him to be an arsehole. I know the majority fawn at his feet and Bloom clearly rates him.

That's it.
Tough crowd :shrug:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

That's it.
He may or may not be one, but he's definitely got one.

Hasn't he?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Personality wise or he’s doing a bad job?
Him. Partly the job, more so him. Dealing with him made me realise he's an arsehole. Never able to accept that he or others in his employ could be wrong, would die in a ditch over nothing of much importance to convince himself hes always right, loves to punish fans of the albion.

The job? I struggle over his struggle to match palaces revenue but I have no real insight into that so that's not the basis of me finding him to be an arsehole.

Spiteful little man making a lot of money out of my club and writing very long emails.

I appreciate he must be doing things right, but I think he's an arsehole and my instincts have served me well. Emperors new clothes comes to mind.

Sorry Paul, I know you use the forum to identify and collar folk. I'm just trying to be honest, not looking for a ban.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Him. Partly the job, more so him. Dealing with him made me realise he's an arsehole. Never able to accept that he or others in his employ could be wrong, would die in a ditch over nothing of much importance to convince himself hes always right, loves to punish fans of the albion.

The job? I struggle over his struggle to match palaces revenue but I have no real insight into that so that's not the basis of me finding him to be an arsehole.

Spiteful little man making a lot of money out of my club and writing very long emails.

I appreciate he must be doing things right, but I think he's an arsehole and my instincts have served me well. Emperors new clothes comes to mind.

Sorry Paul, I know you use the forum to identify and collar folk. I'm just trying to be honest, not looking for a ban.
Each to their own, but personally I would say he's doing a tough job, in which he cant possibly please everyone, largely very well. I've had little personal dealings with him so wont comment on personality, but he is a big part of why we are doing so well as a club (obviously always room for improvement).

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Yep, the best CEO in football is an arsehole! what A buffoon!
Making assumptions based on recognition of others, with little/zero insight. What a buffoon.

Do you not learn from history. Are there others celebrated then vilified? What does it all mean? Would you really ignore personal experience because others handed out an award?

Top buffoonery. Really interesting reactions to a dissenting voice.

We follow, we follow, we follow, because that's the way we like it we like it we like it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here