Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Paul Barber OBE

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
It was in the championship days, won’t go into specific details other than to say that the member of staff ceased their employment at the club after an investigation within a couple of weeks and we were invited by the club to go to a game in one of the lounges with meal and hospitality.

Have emailed him a few times over the years, he always replies and have found him nothing other than helpful
Wow - I'm genuinely surprised. My experience was around that time too - totally different experience. Blanket refusal to deal with a clear, serious and obvious problem. I was absolutely shocked that it was allowed to pass.

Anyway, when someone behaves in such a poor way to me I do not forget or change my opinion without direct experience that there has been a change. Hence my continuing view of him.

Also meant to say that if I'd had the experience you described I'd be sharing your view too.

Last edited:

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Wow - I'm genuinely surprised. My experience was around that time too - totally different experience. Blanket refusal to deal with a clear, serious and obvious problem. I was absolutely shocked that it was allowed to pass.

Anyway, when someone behaves in such a poor way to me I do not forget or change my opinion without direct experience that there has been a change. Hence my continuing view of him.
What was the problem?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The job? I struggle over his struggle to match palaces revenue but I have no real insight into that
Struggle no more. It was £14m > Palace last year and likely to be considerably more this ….

IMG_3197.jpeg

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Not listened to it yet but he's been interviewed about running BHAFC by the Football Ramble podcast (available now on your favourite podcast app).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here