Parish on BBS

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Feel sorry for the decent Palace fans that this clown actually owns them and says stuff like this to fans whose money goes to him !!

Hilarious, people thought it was bad when Barber called us customers instead of fans - this is much, much worse.....and gold for us !!!!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I got bored after two pages. It reads like those internet arguments where one person attacks another with a really lame attempt at a put down, and all their friends start talking about how he just "pwned" them, and you're reading it thinking "huh? that's considered "pwning" here? How pathetic".

They are reacting the same way many Brighton fans would in Tony Bloom came on here and 'pwned' someone.

Inside they'd be dying of embarrassment, but this is all they can do to stifle it.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Can you imagine if Paul Barber had come on here to defend himself against everything that was aimed at him. Christ he'd be on here 23 hours a day!!

But he doesn't. Because he is a professional and an adult.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They are reacting the same way many Brighton fans would in Tony Bloom came on here and 'pwned' someone.

Inside they'd be dying of embarrassment, but this is all they can do to stifle it.

Perhaps, but I'd like to think that Bloom, if he were to do that, would actually post something worthy of being described as 'pwning' someone, rather than a pretty lame "yeah, well, you're a mummy's boy"

Don't reinforce the lying chairman's words. So the guys mum, who must be a palace supporter and a member of those forums, sent a pm to one of the involved parties. Are mums not allowed to participate? Why the stigma surrounding a mum who wants to pick a side. Clearly the lying chairman wanted to sidetrack the central argument and all the noddy palarse fans bought it and now you are to.

I'm not buying into it at all, I find it most amusing that Parish, The Palace CHAIRMAN has not only got involved in a spat on the internet he even used what I would call PRIVATE correspondence to try and belittle one of his own fans, then threaten to sue him.

Which is why I started the thread in the first place, it had to be shared.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
LOL, that is soo wrong on so many levels, but from the outside looking in its amazing, thank f*** im not a palace fan!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Are you sure? I thought this was more appropriate?... :lolol:
David_Noddy-419x593_293_415.jpg

Pinocchio-pinocchio-6585905-113-120.jpg

LLCOOLSTEVE thinks this one more appropriate

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
What a dick :laugh: .........and modelling Donald Trumps hair only adds to the hilarity.

SteveParish_1231967a.jpg

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I'd be surprised if many players came on here, let alone the Chairman having an argument with one of our fans. Completely embarrassing.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Jeez, that's pathetic to see! Imagine the field day they'd have if Bloom was on here giving it the large one to a fan (except he never would because he's got some class). Personally, I think its pretty damned embarassing.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Would have preferred Steve to have kept his mouth shut, but LLCOOLSTEVE was a reliable source of information when Dougie was at the club, as they were family friends. Once Dougie left, Steve decided to knowingly spread false information through the BBS, where he was trusted. Steve has been spreading bollocks about Palace selling players, about Freedman being forced out, etc. He has refused (several times) invitations to talk to CPFC2010 in private, preferring situations like the one you have linked so that the could spread his rubbish. He then got HIS MOTHER to write to CPFC2010 telling them to stop contradicting her son on the BBS.

It's a shitty situation but Steve felt the need to defend himself and his staff. I get the impression his latest lie was the straw that broke the camels back, and 2010 snapped.

Either way, LLCOOLSTEVE is a dickhead and has done a very good job of making SP look like a bully (which was probably his plan all along)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Can you imagine if Paul Barber had come on here to defend himself against everything that was aimed at him. Christ he'd be on here 23 hours a day!!

But he doesn't. Because he is a professional and an adult.

Nail, head.

:lolol:

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Would have preferred Steve to have kept his mouth shut, but LLCOOLSTEVE was a reliable source of information when Dougie was at the club, as they were family friends. Once Dougie left, Steve decided to knowingly spread false information through the BBS, where he was trusted. Steve has been spreading bollocks about Palace selling players, about Freedman being forced out, etc. He has refused (several times) invitations to talk to CPFC2010 in private, preferring situations like the one you have linked so that the could spread his rubbish. He then got HIS MOTHER to write to CPFC2010 telling them to stop contradicting her son on the BBS.

It's a shitty situation but Steve felt the need to defend himself and his staff. I get the impression his latest lie was the straw that broke the camels back, and 2010 snapped.

Either way, LLCOOLSTEVE is a dickhead and has done a very good job of making SP look like a bully (which was probably his plan all along)
:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports