Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parish on BBS

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
That guy has to be one of the biggest cocks to ever run a football club. His face should be next to the word "unprofessional" in the dictionary.

If Bloom carried on with that shit i'd be so embarrassed.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
"Seriously pal I thought you were at most 12 .

Call me a liar on here once more , insinuate you know something that I know you don't or just isn't true and you better start saving your pocket money for a lawyer."

Think of the lamest, most miserable, argumentative little troll you can that's ever posted on NSC. Then realise: they'd never have written anything quite as pathetic as that above. And then you think...that's from their CHAIRMAN?

Seriously, what the merry F*CK are they playing around at? Amazing. So funny. What a bunch of no-class chavs, really.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
for those at work/bit busy, what was insinuated to get that responce?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
They're not a genuine club. They can't be. This is sunday league pub team stuff.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The way they feed on every word from Parish makes me cringe, euuugghghh.

Embarrassing.
Parish is clearly a walking EGO, loving the attention of all those lick spittles.

Why would a chairman bother with getting involved in an argument with a clown? It's the equivalent of Gus Poyet coming on here and slagging off Mutts Nuts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAA

Oh my word, just read all that. So painful. They're not a real football club, are they? Arguments on chatrooms. If you wrote it in a sitcom people would tell you you were being unrealistic. There needs to be a new word below tinpot that describes Palace.

Sorry...just take that in for a second. Breathe it in - their chairman is arguing with fans over the internet.

Plasticpot would seem appropriate.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The thing is you don't need your chairman getting involved emotionally like that I'd be horrified if I thought Bloom was reading a TCB or WW post and then feel impassioned to reply.

I'd hope he'd have more to worry about than some geek spouting crap on his computer, or indeed than seeking gratification from a bunch of Nigels on the BBS.

for those at work/bit busy, what was insinuated to get that responce?

It's all about the Transfer of Zaha, although I believe the poster who Parish has threatened to sue claimed to know exactly why Dougie f***ed off from Palace and then got HIS MUM to write a letter to CPFC2010 telling them to stop being nasty to her little boy.

The poster in question is 33 which adds many more NODDY points to the thread.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
"Really what is your problem? come on lets have it, on here or you can man up and come and see me, you can even bring Mummy if you're worried about coming."

Looney? The late, great Frank RIP? Gary Groover? Nibble - on the blob?

Ah no. The words above were written by the chairman - that's right, the chairman - of Crystal Palace Football Club.

Dignity. Always dignity.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It's just dawned on me that this is a thread about Palace, and yet no Palace have posted on it yet.

Wonder why?
They'll be here soon-Seasider and all of the apologists that spend their time on here. No doubt we'll be blessed with endless bullshit telling us how lucky they are to have a chairman who talks to their supporters via an internet message board. Followed by some reference to our 'plastics' in order to deflect the ridicule.

Tinpot indeed.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Would somebody like to put all this in a nice, manageable overview story for those of us without the time to go through their forum? Apart from anything else it hurts my eyes looking at that grotty little site

Cheers

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
The thing is you don't need your chairman getting involved emotionally like that I'd be horrified if I thought Bloom was reading a TCB or WW post and then feel impassioned to reply.

I'd hope he'd have more to worry about than some geek spouting crap on his computer, or indeed than seeking gratification from a bunch of Nigels on the BBS.

I think that's the crux of it, get a nice little ego boost from a group of sycophantic fans

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
When I got started in advertising I was told Steve Parish was one of the nicest people in the industry....hmmm.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
It's just dawned on me that this is a thread about Palace, and yet no Palace have posted on it yet.

Wonder why?

I must admit that I do find it uncomfortable to read that sort of thing...BUT LLcoolsteve is a utter wanker TBH, he is one of those people that thinks he is in the know about everthing in the club and since DF left has gone on and on slagging everything Palace say or do, and blaming everyone and their dog that DF left, making out he is a friend and "only " he knows what went on, he has become a bit tiresome....I am sure you have folks like that on here?

But reading the powers that be (OK they are fans) get in this sort of slanging match is a bit embarasing!!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
From their actual Chairman!

"Steve, My Mum's never written, PM'd tweeted or even spoken to someone on my behalf since junior school, Do you honestly expect anyone to believe we brought your Mother into this! We asked to speak to you because you were as now accusing me of lying, we then received a PM from your Mum asking us to leave you alone. Seriously pal I thought you were at most 12 ."

Double standards from Parrish 'cos his mum clearly still cuts his hair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here